Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 526 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
hey ppl

just thought i wud drop a quick message saying hi :smile: im new here ... erm a lil bit about me ... im learning to code , i like booters and web design also very interested in starting my own project soon :smile: and as soon as i do i will post info about it

1 of my freinds ... from HF :smile: he said this site has freindly staff and thats always good when u need a lil info :smile: som ppl can b rather aggresive when u ask a question

i will do my best :smile: and thanks for the welcome

Yeah i was the one who referred him bro i told him to come over here and contribute etc and learn some new things which is what we will both be doing :epic: i am also thinking about trying to advertise the forum on youtube to get more people over here :epic:
Quote:(12-29-2010, 08:37 PM)snipe_exe Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

1 of my freinds ... from HF :smile: he said this site has freindly staff and thats always good when u need a lil info :smile: som ppl can b rather aggresive when u ask a question