Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 638 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
how do i make a exact copy of a website?

Helloooo
When i was on youtube i found this video:
basically this guy made the exact copy of Bank of Amerca and he can change all the data like his balance, and the balance updates etc. if a transaction is made.
The demo website is the same url of Bank of America, how can i make this copy?
i want to make something like this with the paypal account page
and i found a clip of he saying stuff but i can't understand how hes doing it step by step

How can i do it?

Quote:(06-18-2022, 11:25 PM)chairkid Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Helloooo
When i was on youtube i found this video:
basically this guy made the exact copy of Bank of Amerca and he can change all the data like his balance, and the balance updates etc. if a transaction is made.
The demo website is the same url of Bank of America, how can i make this copy?
i want to make something like this with the paypal account page
and i found a clip of he saying stuff but i can't understand how hes doing it step by step

How can i do it?

I guess just copy the source code. Control u, control a, control c. Upload that as index.html and there you go.

See If

serves your needs.

Quote:(06-21-2022, 02:52 AM)mothered Wrote:

See If

serves your needs.
A better solution, although seems to fail entirely if the website requires a sign in, such as google sites or any passcode protected site.

Quote:(07-08-2022, 11:14 AM)Tascal Wrote:

Quote: (06-21-2022, 02:52 AM)mothered Wrote:

See If

serves your needs.
A better solution, although seems to fail entirely if the website requires a sign in, such as google sites or any passcode protected site.
Theres some methods for making phishing pages with kali. Google is your friend

Quote:(07-08-2022, 11:14 AM)Tascal Wrote:

Agreed.

It cannot copy back-end configurations.

Easiest way to go about it is jack the frontend if possible through save resources hire someone cheap to pull the rest, or rebuild whats needed