Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 699 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
how many times do you brush your teeth?

just wanted to see how many people brush their teeth a day
i know people who dont do it at all or once or twice

I brush my teeth twice a day - after breakfast and right before going to sleep, and sometimes I would use mouthwash in the middle of the day.

Twice a day - morning and night.

It's always been the case.

Morning and night ?
Twice a day

I'm sure there are days when I've missed it, or I've brushed 3-4 times. Generally it's twice a day. I keep a brush and toothpaste at work in case whatever I ate for my lunch means I really need it! Anything with onions is dangerous in an office lol.

I try to do it twice a day in the evening and morning. Though I tempt to forget in the morning when I have to work from home. I drink a coffee first and roll one after and don't really like the taste of toothpaste after or before that.

It's a bad habit though, since I started drinking more coffee I can see the wear on my teeth.

Quote:(08-09-2021, 07:00 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Anything with onions is dangerous in an office lol.
That's for sure, even worse with garlic.

I make sure I not only brush my teeth, but also use a decent amount of

thereafter.

Once a day. I try to shoot for 2-3 times a day but I have terrible memory

Once or twice a week. And I smoke meth everyday. Some of my teeth are kinda fucked. The rest don't have long to live. I'm expecting medical and dental scientific breakthroughs in technology to bail me out of this one.

Quote:(08-15-2021, 05:19 AM)Luke420NM Wrote:

Once or twice a week.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.