Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 276 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
how to add an item to registry to run at startup without UAC

i have a program that needs to be started when windows starts. I have created a string value in registry `HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\`
For this application starts at startup but it shows an UAC prompt. Normally my application does not need UAC promt to start. If i make a shortcut in startup folder then it works perfectly without UAC but the the problem is i need to start it from registry. and sorry that i also cannot use task scheduler. Do anyone have an idea how to do it?

You can always start it for a single user, this command can be run by a normal user, and will enable the application on startup for just that user.

REG ADD "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" /V "My App" /t REG_SZ /F /D "C:\MyAppPath\MyApp.exe"

You cannot add something to the local machine run registry key without at some point running something as Administrator.

Even task scheduler option would require something to run as admin to add the task in.

I had trouble finding the registry entry for the user created afterwards so I also did
```
wmic useraccount where (name='user.user') get name,sid
```

or
```
reg query HKU
```
then
```
reg query HKU\SID\software\Microsoft\Windows\Currentversion\Run /v "MyApp"
```

in order to delete