Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 370 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
iCloud Activation Lock Bypass Tutorial

iCloud Activation Lock Bypass Tutorial

This is NOT a permanent fix, when you update you iOS it makes you unlock it again

Requirements;
Activation Lock iDevice
Gadgetwide iCloud Tool

Step 1; Go to Gadgetwide.com, and go to the big blue box which says "Download new version now"
you will have to install the tool

Step 2; Once installed, it will make you Register before using, so quickly register then you set and read

Step 3; Then Plug you iDevice in and click start, it will load up itunes and you must click ok on all boxes that come on the screen
and once you have clicked ok a few times, look at you iDevice and it should have gone past the activation screen and you can set up as normal

This is probably the worse tutorial you have ever seen but its just to help you as it does tell you what to do on the tool so enjoy Also credit to Gadgetwide for an amazing tool

Not every iDevice is supported will make a list shortly

PROOF

[To see links please register here]

does this bypasser support iphone 5s's?

Unlikely, since the underlying exploit requires some hardware level access that the public simply does not have at the moment. If you wanted to dump the keys you would need to get at the hardware AES engine. It is normally bound just above bootrom space (usually either mapped at 0x0 or 0x200000), jump to that with the correct register states and you can get the hardware keys. From there, you can follow the process (and I hate to give him credit) iH8sn0w posted a while back if you want to bypass the lock.

i dont think this works mate could anyone update us on it?

Quote:(03-12-2015, 01:10 PM)xXxTheArtistxXx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

i dont think this works mate could anyone update us on it?

If you've noticed your post count not growing like it seems like it should, that's because I've been deleting many of your grave dig posts. Please stop and take a moment to review the rules of the forum.

Hi, I want to buy a iphone 5s icloud blocked but for what I see it only works with old iOS, like in the iphone 4. If the 5s as the software updatd will it work?

this method for ipad only

I have this problem . Will try it out ,tks

I don't think gadget wide works to be honest. Tried it myself didn't do jack shit. Wouldn't advice wasting your time on that.

thankyou for sharing this information