Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 425 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
iOS 13 strange search controller gap

FYI I filed a bug report to apple - according to [the WWDC presentation that describes the newly re-written SearchController and some other UI updates][1], it sounds like the architecture of the SearchController has been re-written from the ground up. ***I can't believe that this gap we are seeing is expected behavior*** - I've wasted the better part of two days trying to move past this, and I'm not bothering any further - my app store app is a free app that has a number of users and I wasn't able to devote time to tracking changes/behavior in the API during the beta period, I'm somewhat tired of Apple doing this kind of thing on a yearly basis.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

You must set yours navigationBar.standardAppearance to an UINavigationBarAppearance object that describes a white background.

if #available(iOS 13.0, *) {
let appearance = UINavigationBarAppearance()
appearance.backgroundColor = .white
self.navigationController?.navigationBar.standardAppearance = appearance
}

`extendedLayoutIncludesOpaqueBars = true` did help to some extent.

Along with this, I had to update

`navigationController?.navigationBar.prefersLargeTitles = false`

when we start searching and set it back to `true` when search bar is dismissed.

Setting
```
extendedLayoutIncludesOpaqueBars = true
```

in the `UIViewController` used to show the search results, fixed the issue for me.

We had the same issue and the solution was to set **Under Opaque Bars** (since we use opaque bars) [![Under Opaque Bars][1]][1]

We already had Top and Bottom checked, adding the third moved the search results controller to the correct location.

[1]: