Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 921 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
iPhone GPS manipulation

I need to spoof my location on my iphone.

Through my research I can only find two options:
1. Jailbreak my phone
2. paid software

I'd prefer not to jail break my phone and the reason to manipulate my GPS location is to SAVE money so I'm defiantly not going to pay for software.

Does anyone know of any other options?

Quote:(07-08-2022, 11:45 AM)Tascal Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-26-2022, 08:37 AM)elemenowpee Wrote:

1. Jailbreak my phone
2. paid software

I'd prefer not to jail break my phone and the reason to manipulate my GPS location is to SAVE money so I'm defiantly not going to pay for software.

If you simply want to appear to be somewhere else, a VPN should suffice. Try ProtonVPN. If you mean something more serious like trying to hide where you are in Apple’s Find My app, I don’t think I can help you there. An alternative is just disabling location services, although I’m not sure this is what you’re looking for.
Maybe also a GPS spoofing service.

Quote:(07-08-2022, 11:48 AM)Wares Wrote:

I’d be hard-pressed to find a free, updated service that won’t sell my data, but in theory this is the best choice.

Quote:(03-26-2022, 08:37 AM)elemenowpee Wrote:

1. Jailbreak my phone
2. paid software

If you simply want to appear to be somewhere else, a VPN should suffice. Try ProtonVPN. If you mean something more serious like trying to hide where you are in Apple’s Find My app, I don’t think I can help you there. An alternative is just disabling location services, although I’m not sure this is what you’re looking for.

Quote:(07-08-2022, 11:54 AM)Tascal Wrote:

Quote: (07-08-2022, 11:52 AM)Wares Wrote:

Well if OP is really interested in this matter they shouldn't shy away from a few dollars to get a good service.
I agree, however I’m just attempting to meet OP’s requests.
Well, I guess that's my recommendation then

Quote:(07-08-2022, 11:50 AM)Tascal Wrote:

Quote: (07-08-2022, 11:48 AM)Wares Wrote:

I’d be hard-pressed to find a free, updated service that won’t sell my data, but in theory this is the best choice.
Well if OP is really interested in this matter they shouldn't shy away from a few dollars to get a good service.

Quote:(07-08-2022, 11:52 AM)Wares Wrote:

I agree, however I’m just attempting to meet OP’s requests.