Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 622 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
iPhone Simulator location

**Xcode 6** -> `/Users/{YOUR NAME}/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/{DEVICE ID}/data/Containers/Data/Application/{APPLICATION ID}/`

Or print it out in Xcode console

#if TARGET_IPHONE_SIMULATOR
NSLog(@"Documents Directory: %@", [[[NSFileManager defaultManager] URLsForDirectory:NSDocumentDirectory inDomains:NSUserDomainMask] lastObject]);
#endif

It took me a while, but I just found mine at `/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Applications/iOS\ Simulator.app`

As of Xcode 6 and iOS 8 you’ll find it here:

~/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/{cryptic number}/data/Containers/Data/Application/{cryptic number}/

or you can get it from below code execution:

NSLog(@"Documents Directory: %@", [[[NSFileManager defaultManager] URLsForDirectory:NSDocumentDirectory inDomains:NSUserDomainMask] lastObject]);

In Xcode 6, iOS Simulator.app is located in this location:

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Applications/iOS Simulator.app

For xcode 7, you'll find it at here

`/Users/{USERNAME}/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/{CRIPTIC NUMBER}/data/Containers/Data/Application/{CRIPTIC NUMBER}/Documents/`

or execute the code below in your xcode project

Objective C

` NSLog(@"Documents Directory: %@", [[[NSFileManager defaultManager] URLsForDirectory:NSDocumentDirectory inDomains:NSUserDomainMask] lastObject]);`

Swift

`print(applicationDocumentsDirectory.path)`

On El Capitan and **Xcode 7.2** and **7.3** I found the Simulators here:
`/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Applications/`

* Simulator
* Simulator (Watch)

From xCode 8.0 the simulator .app is located in

> /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Applications

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

I found the easiest way to find it programmatically. Run the app and put NSLog() for [NSBundle MainBundle], it will show you the whole path of the app running in simulator.

All of these paths keep getting outdated with each Xcode release 😔. The best way I found (so far) is this ⤵︎

1. Open Xcode and launch Simulator.app
2. Simulator.app will now appear in your dock
3. Right click the app icon in the dock and select `Options > Show in Finder`
4. The app's location will appear in a Finder window

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]: