Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 492 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
is there any way to create theme instead of using codegen command?

Actually I try to create a theme for Orchard cms using Webmatrix 3. When i was searching net I learned a method using Codegen command.

orchard>codegen theme MyTheme /BasedOn:Contoso

My question follows:
1. Why Should I use the Codegen command?
2. Is there any other way to create a theme for orchard site.
3. If so, what's the method?

You can find Orchard.exe under YourWebSite/Bin open it in the command line tools and you will be able to use the Orchard command line.

Another way to create a theme is adding to your solution a project under the theme folder solution. But to do that you will need Visual Studio and the Orchard code source. Of course I guess that you could create the theme just making the structure file under YourWebSite/Themes/ but I don't think that's the way to go.

You should use it because it's the easiest way to do a theme.