Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 607 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
jbot v1.1 - IRC Bot

Copycat function would be neat. Irrelevant, but neat. Clone flooding would be cool. Etc.

Quote:(06-08-2014, 04:36 AM)MiS Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Actually, you'd probably be better off closing the thread and taking it to PM, in that case.

He can't, only Elites and up can.

@"Oni", probably best you close it, as stated by MiS.

Quote:(06-08-2014, 04:26 AM)m0rph Wrote:

If you're going to flame me for no fucking reason, prepare to be flamed back

Actually, you'd probably be better off closing the thread and taking it to PM, in that case.

Removed, my posts are not to be available for this forum anymore.

Quote:(06-08-2014, 04:26 AM)m0rph Wrote:

I didn't draw first troll. Duubz claimed I stole code without giving credit, and he was proven wrong. Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde tried to criticize my project without giving constructive feedback, which is flaming in its most basic form. Why should I give respect to someone who clearly doesn't give it to other people? Additionally, he rage quit the entire forum.

Let's get one thing straight kids, when I see people that blatantly don't know what they are talking about, I am going to call them out on it. No, I do not consider myself high and mighty, especially Duubz, since you were the one in this thread who said to another user...and I quote...
Before any of you continue to team up against me, reread the entire thread and try telling me I was the one who started flaming.

Now to get back on topic, if anyone has constructive feedback about my developing irc bot (i.e. coding practices, changing something, adding new features) feel free to leave it and I will do my best to adjust the code. If you're going to flame me for no fucking reason, prepare to be flamed back, and possibly doxed as was Duubz's case.

Let's get back on topic now.

Ok. So after a few seconds looking at your code I saw this.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Apart from the fact that bullshit is going to look suspicious in the logs, many (if not most) FTP daemons that allow anonymous access require an email, so they make sure to search for @ in the password. Perhaps a better piece of code would be:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

(Im not sure if that is proper python syntax, sue me)

I will look over your code some more and would be pleased to offer suggestions, I do realize Mr. Hyde came across as rude.
I also think that a great addition would be to incorporate a bot that will aid with netsplit riding, as they say IRC pwnage ftw.

Quote: (06-08-2014, 03:33 AM)MiS Wrote:

Considering his final wish was to flame the ever-living goodness out of this forum, it's pretty much a given.

I do apologise for Mr.Hyde he does get rather carried away.

Eh, more or less, it is correct. Example:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(06-01-2014, 11:02 AM)m0rph Wrote:

-1 dude, you're a fuckin scrub, and you can't even read!

m0rph you started the flaming. Now all of you shut the fuck up and stop being so immature. Get back on topic or take it to PM. Otherwise I'll start dishing out warnings and/or close the thread.