Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 662 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[lynda] Articulate story line advance techniques

Here's the gift for BBHF friends as the forum is back...

Download Lynda 2+ hours lectures on Articulate Story line advance techniques.

After spending hours n hours I could not find this on internet. so i sumhow managed to sort of hack into the Lynda portal and downloaded the files directly. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Please note that I could not give title to files , in order to play in sequence please sort the list by title in playlist and then play the files.

LINK

[To see links please register here]

Cheers...n whre's my Rep??? [Image: tongue.gif]

Hang on more stuff is coming.....

Good share asad hope to get more courses :-) +rep

Quote:(02-26-2014 11:19 PM)babloodabloo Wrote:

Good share asad hope to get more courses :-) +rep
Thank you...sure:)

Quote:(02-26-2014 10:19 PM)iamcalledasad Wrote:

Here's the gift for BBHF friends as the forum is back...

Download Lynda 2+ hours lectures on Articulate Story line advance techniques.

After spending hours n hours I could not find this on internet. so i sumhow managed to sort of hack into the Lynda portal and downloaded the files directly. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Please note that I could not give title to files , in order to play in sequence please sort the list by title in playlist and then play the files.

LINK

Cheers...n whre's my Rep??? [Image: tongue.gif]

Hang on more stuff is coming.....
164 MB?? is this nly a part of the course? I have the same thing bt its over 2GB !!

If you have please upload it..:)

I have already mentioned i sumhow managed to hack into lynda portal and downloaded the files..the downloaded files are surely not HD Quality .. so file size is less..

Thanks

Quote:(03-07-2014 09:37 PM)iamcalledasad Wrote:

If you have please upload it..:)

I have already mentioned i sumhow managed to hack into lynda portal and downloaded the files..the downloaded files are surely not HD Quality .. so file size is less..

Thanks
just checked ur file..mp4 but fine quality !! +3 rep for sharing this bro

Thanks @ adarshron

Thanks Bro. +5 Rep Added :)

Link is still active 4 months later.

Thanks Asad and Rep given.