Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 589 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
need someone help

sorry for my nubness, im still a college student and im still learning the basics
i really dont witch section post this actually, sorry
im using a free hosting site to make a website ..so no .php is alowed only html

my question is...
is there a way to make a chat box using HTML where it will save everything we type in there into a txt file or something like a log file so that we can resume our chat or read other peoples chat that has been written awhile ago by the person that had just entered the site??

if can
can u tell the step by step to do it?

i understand now ..maybe i will use like chatroll or something to make my chat box ..anyway tqvm

i have something else to ask i have this..

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

its a comment box and i need to change its width ..the problem is the witdh is default in .css from the site i took it ..can anyone show me how to change that??..and iv been googling here n there and iv found this

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

but i dont know how to use it ..really need some help:bow::bow: