Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 685 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
new group

i and hussain want to create a group, what should we do?

i pm illusion this morning but he did not replied, i have already gone through that post.

Quote:(04-22-2012, 10:11 AM)TheSkillfularrow Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

i and hussain want to create a group, what should we do?

Quote:1llusion Wrote:Groups on HC - Rules
What is the aim of groups on HC?
Groups should help the community. Each group has a specialization and they contribute to the community by sharing their knowledge about that topic and teaching new people that are interested.

Who can create a group?
=> Any user that is not in the "Newbie" usergroup.
=> To create the group you will have to pay a certain fee + pay a monthly fee for amount of the users that the group has. (The fee is in HC$)

The fee for creating a group is the average money of the 10 richest people on HC.

The monthly fee per member is the average / 10

Additionally to create a group, you must send me your specialization as a group + a user-bar that your group will be using

What happens when the group is created?
Your group will be on a 7-day trial. On the end of the trial, there will be a public vote + a discussion between staff about your group. If you prove that your group helps the community, then you can go to the next stage. If you don't, your group will be disbanded.

Additionally, you will receive your group private forum after being approved.

How many people can join the group?

When you are on the trial period, you can't accept any new members. Once you pass to the next level, you can accept any extra number of members. But remember, you have to pay for each member every month. (Look above for more information)

How to create a group?

Send me a PM and include all necessary information.

I reserve the right to edit the rules according to the needs. Any change will be announced.

Quote:(04-22-2012, 10:50 AM)TheSkillfularrow Wrote:

i pm illusion this morning but he did not replied, i have already gone through that post.
1llusion come at night time.

just wait upon a reply , Good luck with your group

Quote:(04-22-2012, 10:50 AM)TheSkillfularrow Wrote:

Hi

I get tons of pms every day. I try to answer them ASAP but it is possible that there will be a delay because we have different time-zones (I have +1 GMT).

Don't worry, your messages will get a reply =)

Best Regards
1llusion

Friends plz donate me some amount so i can create a group.

Donated 82$ Tell me when I can join the group =)

DYAMM y would u create a group if u dont know what ur going to be using it for NOOB

Old thread is old. Don't gravedig.
-closed-