Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 539 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
nextbook????

my Nextbook NX16A10132S is stuck in boot lock how do i get bk

Are you able to perform a hard factory reset whilst the device Is booted down?

For example (depending on the manufacturer), pressing the power and volume up buttons simultaneously, thereby the recovery menu will be displayed.

Quote:(04-22-2018, 04:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Are you able to perform a hard factory reset whilst the device Is booted down?

For example (depending on the manufacturer), pressing the power and volume up buttons simultaneously, thereby the recovery menu will be displayed.

Holding power and pushing up brings me to a boot manager with only two options being,
Andriod-A or Android

It say's boot manager
EFI Boot Devices
Andriod-IA
Andriod

Quote:(04-22-2018, 07:09 AM)rutrustfool Wrote:

It say's boot manager
EFI Boot Devices
Andriod-IA
Andriod

essing down and holding Power brings me to the fastboot mode
PROUDUCT NAME - NXM1021CAP_ES
VARIANT -N/A
HW_VERSION -Type1 -TBD by OEM
BOOTLOADER VERSION _ kernelflinger-02.20
IFWI VERSION - NX16A10132S.030
SERIAL NUMBER - CHTT00160000
In red it states
SECURE BOOT - DISABLED
LOCK STATE - unlocked
which option do i pick ...
im going with recovery mode

Quote:(04-22-2018, 07:18 AM)rutrustfool Wrote:

which option do i pick ...
im going with recovery mode

Given I don't have the device on hand, It's somewhat difficult on my end to be conclusive with the availability of options. I'm relying on common sense and good judgement.

If you see anything relative to factory reset, recovery mode, wipe data and the like, select the applicable/available option. The objective Is to set It back to It's factory /OOBE state. Obviously you'll lose all personal settings, downloaded apps etc but the point Is, the device will be fully functional.

Factory reset isn't going to do much I'm afraid, of course you can always try.

Have you tried re-flashing the ROM? You'd need a fixed ROM for that and haven't been able to find that yet.
Check out the following links:
1)

(I assume that it works about the same for your tablet)
2)

3) Other

you might want to check

I hope these resources can get you started and help you. Anyway seems the tablets have a whole shit load of problems. Nextbook tablet's seem to be pretty bad overall, with users being locked out of their device and other problems.

You're best bet might even be to try and get root access to the device so you can install your own Distro or reinstall the current one (if you can find an image).

Just to touch base with you, how did you go with everything mentioned?

Do you still require assistance?

Συχνά αποθηκεύω αυτό το φάρμακο

. αυτό είναι ένα καλό φάρμακο που βοηθά στην ανικανότητα. Δυστυχώς, είναι αδύνατο να το αγοράσετε χωρίς συνταγή στα συνηθισμένα φαρμακεία. Αλλά υπάρχει μια διέξοδος. Παραγγέλλω ένα γενικό online και παίρνω γρήγορα το δέμα στο σπίτι. Προσπαθήστε να κάνετε το ίδιο.