Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 699 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
openbullet config

HI Im hoping someone can tell me i have been sold a bad config for openbullet anon.
I am new to this but im pretty sure something isnt right.
I purchased a config online and was told it was working i have spent quite some time trying to get some hits with the config and i get nothing, i have purchased premium proxies and still nothing. i decided to try it using some accounts i know are active and it says they are bad. can anyone help? I know its very vague but not sure what im allowed to put

A bit more info
i am using a VPN, openbullet is running in sandboxie
i visit whats my ip and put that ip address in the whitelist section of the proxie website then i paste the ip i get from the server into openbullet along with the port

Contact the vendor who sold you the config, combos arent my specialty. Ask for support, if they refuse look seek remedy.

Thanks for advice, he sent me what he said was an updated config but when i compared the two configs only difference was the name was differnt and the dates in the script had changed ..

Quote:(01-06-2023, 09:40 PM)malcass Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks for advice, he sent me what he said was an updated config but when i compared the two configs only difference was the name was differnt and the dates in the script had changed ..

Ask him to demonstrate how to use it, and give him a few combos to try, if he refuses or it doesnt work request a refund, if that doesnt work open a scam report.

Quote:(01-03-2023, 06:02 PM)malcass Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

HI Im hoping someone can tell me i have been sold a bad config for openbullet anon.
I am new to this but im pretty sure something isnt right.
I purchased a config online and was told it was working i have spent quite some time trying to get some hits with the config and i get nothing, i have purchased premium proxies and still nothing. i decided to try it using some accounts i know are active and it says they are bad. can anyone help? I know its very vague but not sure what im allowed to put

A bit more info
i am using a VPN, openbullet is running in sandboxie
i visit whats my ip and put that ip address in the whitelist section of the proxie website then i paste the ip i get from the server into openbullet along with the port
cascasaca