Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 487 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Paypal + FTID

Hello, So i was thinking if using Paypal Claim that the item didnt arrive together with FTID would be a solid way to get consistent to get refunds.
What do you guys think?

Why would you be using FTID if the item didn't arrive? You use FTID to return something. PayPal side with tracking from company for item didn't arrive so it's not a smart strategy.

Quote:(12-08-2022, 10:51 PM)Doomza Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Why would you be using FTID if the item didn't arrive? You use FTID to return something. PayPal side with tracking from company for item didn't arrive so it's not a smart strategy.

Well i thought about FTID because Paypal checks the tracking for the item and once they do they would see that it didnt arrive to my adress

Quote:(12-09-2022, 12:45 AM)ThomasPT Wrote:

Quote: (12-08-2022, 10:51 PM)Doomza Wrote:

Well i thought about FTID because Paypal checks the tracking for the item and once they do they would see that it didnt arrive to my adress

What label are you going to edit? For FTID you edit the returns label. The company will send PayPal the original tracking which will show it was delivered and PayPal will side with them.

Quote:(12-09-2022, 12:45 AM)ThomasPT Wrote:

i thought about FTID because Paypal checks the tracking for the item and once they do they would see that it didnt arrive to my adress
It doesn't make any sense.

What exactly Is your objective?

Quote:(12-09-2022, 05:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-09-2022, 12:45 AM)ThomasPT Wrote:

i thought about FTID because Paypal checks the tracking for the item and once they do they would see that it didnt arrive to my adress

I just thought that this would be a decent way to Paypal to consistently side with you on your claim.

The idea is to FTID the original label and mess up the tracking

Quote:(12-09-2022, 12:05 PM)ThomasPT Wrote:

Quote: (12-09-2022, 05:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-09-2022, 12:45 AM)ThomasPT Wrote:

I just thought that this would be a decent way to Paypal to consistently side with you on your claim.

Providing that the carrier don't check the label properly

Quote:(12-09-2022, 12:05 PM)ThomasPT Wrote:

and mess up the tracking
How?

Quote:(12-09-2022, 01:55 PM)Ninjavanish123 Wrote:

Quote: (12-09-2022, 12:05 PM)ThomasPT Wrote:

Quote: (12-09-2022, 05:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

Providing that the carrier don't check the label properly
Correct