Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 293 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
php webshell

hey.
Do you know webshell. .
hey bro
I need buy shell everyday。。
.php
..http/https
-company buy shells for SEO.
---random da/ip
If willing to sell, please contact me. We can discuss the issue of unit price.
I need a hacker seller who can provide a stable supply.
pls feel free PM me。。
TG @COF65
ICQ @venda876

How to contact you? I have a fairly stable source of information for your reference

Moved from Hacking Tools to Buyer's Area.

A web shell is a script that makes it possible to gain remote shell access to the web server’s operating system through an HTTP connection. Black hat hackers often use web shells as backdoors to send commands to a compromised system.

Hi brother. I need to buy a lot of shells, I am a big buyer, looking forward to your cooperation, here is my contact information TG@thinhhon .

? Hi Guys! I need lots of fresh webshells everyday. (random da)
? -My Ruls- ?
? Web Programming Languages - PHP
? Upload & Edit
❤️ Process: Send Domain > Chose > Send Shell > Check Shell > PM Payment
❤️ I need long-term, stable and real sellers. If you have sell shells, please contact me! Thanks!
TG @x_Thanos_x