Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1016 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
playing different games

Hello, my friends have been playing different games for a long time and discuss them when they meet. I would like to try playing different games too, it doesn't have to be computer games to keep the conversation going. Any advice would be welcome.

Actually, I always try to play a game which is full of professionals and away from cheating and mods.

I play warface since 2017 I think and I still enjoy it. My rank still not high but I can say that am growing skills. Give it a try!

Moved from The Lounge forum to Cross-Platform.

What game genres are you interested in?

What about virtual games? Have you tried any of them? I like to play Diablo or games on my tablet or cell phone like chicken derby

[To see links please register here]

. It takes up my free time and I can also earn some money through it.

Ive been playing New World when I find time. Its a huge grind but im enjoying it.

Is this a bit like a book club but for games? Are you looking for suggestions for games for you all to try out and then you can discuss after? Some horror games can be pretty handy for that sort of thing.

Quote:(10-16-2021, 04:25 PM)Refusal Wrote:

Ive been playing New World when I find time. Its a huge grind but im enjoying it.
I found its gathering and crafting interesting, but I found everything else pure garbage.

Quote:(10-16-2021, 04:25 PM)Refusal Wrote:

It's pretty good so far. I'm still at 20-30, while my friends are at 50-60. I've read that it takes about 100 hours to hit 60.

Quote:(10-17-2021, 12:38 PM)Shaun Wrote:

Quote: (10-16-2021, 04:25 PM)Refusal Wrote:

I found its gathering and crafting interesting, but I found everything else pure garbage.

My biggest complaint is that it seems like a game that should have mounts... but doesn't. Combat can also get bland with just 3 abilities, if you aren't trying out other weapons.

Quote:(10-15-2021, 10:49 AM)WeigelP Wrote:

Hello, my friends have been playing different games for a long time and discuss them when they meet. I would like to try playing different games too, it doesn't have to be computer games to keep the conversation going. Any advice would be welcome.

why dont u go on steam and just give a new game an chance or pick randomly