Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 682 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
"GPUImage.h" not found

I am trying to set up `GPUImage` in a project but I am not able to track down why I'm getting the error: "GPUImage.h" not found. I have added the framework, setup the target dependency, added the Header Search path as: framework, and added other linker flag `-ObjC`. Still no luck. I have included my super simple test project [here and linked below][1] if anyone wants to take a look.

I know this must be documented and basic, but I searched on GitHub but did not find reference to this particular issue.

Thanks for reading.

[owolf.net/uploads/StackOverflow/GPUITest.zip][1]

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

Your path has to be relative to the actual directory location relative to the project file. If you change it to this:

GPUITest3/BradLarson-GPUImage-f67cbd9/framework/**

then it will work just fine.

For some reason, I have NEVER been able to make this work with the Search Header paths.

My solution: in Prefix-pch (or wherever you want to import it, but Prefix-pch is easiest), #import "framework/Source/GPUImage.h" - maybe this is what you are supposed to do, maybe not. I don't really know, but the directions say just to use #import "GPUImage.h"

Also note that if you follow the directions in the readme, and simply drag the GPUImage framework to your project, you are only creating a reference. The library will still be in your downloads folder or wherever you unzipped it. This doesn't work for me bc all of my projects are in Dropbox for cloud backup and use on multiple machines. The way in the directions might be how some people like to do it. It might even be a best practice for all I know, but I like to have each project be self contained. My solution to that is to drag the zip file downloaded from github to my project folder and unzip it there. THEN drag the GPUImage project file to your project in xcode.

Hope this helps.

from github readme file(step 1 ~ 3):

1. Start by dragging the GPUImage.xcodeproj file into your application's Xcode project to embed the framework in your project.

2. go to your application's target and add GPUImage as a Target Dependency.

3. you'll want to drag the libGPUImage.a library from the GPUImage framework's Products folder to the Link Binary With Libraries build phase in your application's target.

4. if you meet following errors

“GPUImage.h” not found
then the straightforward way is to add the directory to your header search paths:

PathToGpuFramework/frameworksource
PathToGpuFramework/frameworksource/iOS

I spent more than 2 hours on this issue, read almost every answer on the web, Found the best solution.

1.Copy the GPUImage folder inside your own Project Folder. Also, drag and drop the 'GPUImage.xcodeproj' into your project inside Xcode.

2.Inside Xcode, in the select "Search header paths", press Enter/return, type $(PROJECT_DIR), press Enter/return and then double-click on it and change "non-recursive" to "recursive".

P.S - The $(PROJECT_DIR) command will automatically fill up the path to the GPUImage header files.