Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 874 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
"The file "MyApp.app" couldn't be opened because you don't have permission to view it" when running app in Xcode 6 Beta 4

1) Go Firstly Build Options.

2) Then changed the value of the "Compiler for C/C++/Objective-C" to Default Compiler.

clean and working :-)

I fixed this myself switching between "arm32" and "arm64" architectures. From the "Build Settings", I modified "Architectures" and "Valid Architectures" from "arm32" to "arm64" and it worked. After changing a number of other settings, switching between arm32 and arm64 no longer makes a difference, so I'm skeptical if this was the route cause.

Previously I tried all the other suggestions here:

- plist was unmodified
- EXECUTIBLE_NAME was unmodified
- Build Clean
- Delete DerivedData
- Default Compiler

What we didn't do right was to not apply with the accurate code when signing in the Build Settings.
We fixed the issue up this way:
Enter into Build Settings >> Code Signing >> Code Sign Identity. Then, apply with your iOS Developer ID for 'Debug', but be sure to apply with your iOS Distribution Profile for 'Release' We didn't apply correctly, so we couldn't have permission to ask for the App from the server, actually.
Anyway this post forced us to revise all the parameters and requirements, so we pretty appreciate all your answers.
Regards,
T.

I was able to restore my project from a pre-xcode 6.1 backup,

Once I open my workspace from a different directory, I was able to run my target without this error.
The simulator also works fine now.

My solution was:

1. Enter this in your Terminal:
open ~/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/

2. Delete the appropriate folder

3. Compile again an it should work

Sometimes opening old project in new version Xcode will get this message.

Go to Issue navigator and follow the warning hint 'Upate to reconmmented settings'.

Boom, magic!

Well in my case, I just rename the `Bundle Name` and `Executable file` values in `info.plist` same as project name. It worked for me.

Product -> Clean (command shift K) fixed it for me

In my case main.m containing the main(...) function was not contained in the list of "Compile Sources" in "Build Phases". To check if this is the case, enter into Build Phases and look, if your main.m appears in the "Compile Sources" list.

I found that changing my compiler to LLVM 6.0 in the Build Options was enough for me (xcode 6.1)

![enter image description here][1]

[1]: