Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 874 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
"The file "MyApp.app" couldn't be opened because you don't have permission to view it" when running app in Xcode 6 Beta 4

That's because you may using the repository cloned from the git or svn. Try to clone another new version and run it.

I got same error on my **Xcode 6.1.1** for a project downloaded from gitHub which was committed 4 years ago.
For me, setting **Architectures** to the default value **Standard architectures(armv7,arm64)** and **Compiler for C/C++/Objective-C** to Default Compiler in **Building Settings** worked.

I had similar issue (xCode 6.2) for sample code downloaded. I tried to set `Executable Name` to `Default in Info.plist` but this didn't worked.

Instead change **Compiler for C/C++/Objective-C** to **Default compiler (Apple LLVM 6.0)** instead of *Unsupported Compiler(com.apple.compilers.llvmgcc42)* for project.

![Screenshot][1]

[1]:

Check permissions to read+write for project folder (Right Click for project folder in Finder > Get Info)

I've had this error with a number of my older projects that I am getting out of the cupboard to update. It seems that using Xcode 6 with older code seems to bring this about for some reason.

I have fixed this in all projects that I have done this with by:

1. Delete **Derived Data**
2. in **Product: do a clean**
3. go to Build Settings in the project Target and go to Build Options and change the value of the "Compiler for C/C++/Objective-C" to '**Default
Compiler**'.

In my case it helped just to close Xcode, repaired the permissions with the Disk Utility. Only after a **reboot** it worked like a charm.

with X-code 6.3.2

[Build Settings] Options.
[All]-[Build Options]-[Compiler for C/C++/Objective-C]-[Default compiler (Apple LLVM 6.1)]

Then rebuild the project, and it runs ok.

Don't know if the problem is related but maybe it can be a solution for anyone pulling the hairs like me.

In my case, I have a project with a lot of targets. Each target is a customisation of that base project which is a `Cocoa Touch Static Library` and the targets, `Applications`. Even if the `main` file is added into the library compilation, but not in each target, that error message appears. So what I did? Manually added the `main` file to each target in the `Compile Sources` section and bingo, all fine.

As i have also faced this issue today morning and none of the answers helped me out particularly in my case. And after trying for hours i figured out the issue.

Actually while working in storyboard by mistake, i just renamed my "**Main.storyboard**" to "**.storyboard**" and changing it back to "**Main.storyboard**" solved my issue.

**SOLUTION(As per my issue)**: May be you have renamed any file due to which xcode couldn't load it and raised an issue.
For example: as mentioned above the case of changing "**Executable File**" name
**Possible Issue area:** May be the last few files you were working in.

For me, a simple **Product -> Clean** worked great