Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 485 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
"error: underlying Objective-C module <module> not found"

With the release of iOS 8 and Xcode 6, it is now possible to build dynamic iOS frameworks. It seems that Apple *still* hasn't documented this topic as of yet, leaving developers to fend for themselves against the deadly, cryptic errors of Xcode, one particularly nasty:

"error: underlying Objective-C module <module> not found"

I was able to fix this issue. If you are importing a module that links any Objective-C frameworks, you need to import those Objective-C frameworks in your module too. That shouldn't add to your bundle size if you are not using a static library.

I imported all of the frameworks needed for Parse into one module "Module A". In order to import "Module A" into "Module B", I had to add all of the required Parse frameworks and "Module A" to my Linked Libraries for "Module B".

Apple does not promote distribution of iOS frameworks as of Xcode 6 ([referring to this SO post][1]):

> Xcode 6 does not support building distributable Swift frameworks at
> this time and that Apple likely won't build this functionality into
> Xcode until its advantageous for them to do so.

However, it is not impossible to build one:

- Go to the **Product** menu.
- Click on **Build For**.
- Select **Testing**.

And as always, trashing Xcode's `DerivedData` folder (`rm -rf ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData`) usually solves any trivial problems that may arise.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]