Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 625 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[req] Agora Copywriter Kyle Milligan – The Process: A Draft By Draft Copywriting Walkthrough

Quote:(12-31-2019 12:43 AM)Leonidas2013 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Merry NY

can someone reup this, the link isn't working
its redirecting to a google recaptcha page

As someone here already mentioned, this is available on at least 2 of several free course download sites. I am in awe of those who keep urging for GBs or those who insist on waiting for someone else to deliver what they want! Anybody who can do a simple search engine look-up can find these courses.

But to make it easy on you, here's a Mega link from one of those sites:

KYLE MILLIGAN - THE PROCESS

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

S-M-H
Layna61524[/hide]

Thank you Polz and queen layna..

@wisedge: You're very welcome, friend. Enjoy the share.

HERE'S SOMETHING I TRIED TODAY

@All: Moments earlier, I tried something I haven't done before and it worked like a charm! Many of you probably already know this but if you have JDownloader2, you can pop a Mega link into it to download the files in the background, while you browse the forum (or elsewhere online) or simply walk away to do whatever else you please.

Here are the files from that link in the process of downloading in JDownloader2:

[Image: f3b27761c9801fa506b88efd40e2032a.png]
Well, today, I remembered that like JDownloader2, Real-Debrid also supports Mega links.

To put it to the test, I copied and pasted my link from post #52 on this thread into the window in my Real-Debrid account and clicked the button. Violà... all of the file parts from Mega instantly appeared as green (good) links in my debrid tool (see partial image below):

[Image: cfa1f34038da25b08add68739cffa9a8.png]
Then, since I have my downloader program (Internet Download Manager) integrated with my browser, I was able to right-click anywhere in the Real-Debrid UI and select "Download ALL with IDM" and as I type this post, Kyle Milligan's The Process course files are all being downloaded much quicker than if I had to do it manually or even IMPORT TO MY CLOUD DRIVE in Mega --- because while that quickly places all the files into your Mega account, you still have to transfer them to your computer or other device at some point.

Look, I see all the REQ and bumpity-bump-bump posts and people posting to ask for GBs. While I'm not saying you can find anything you want online, there are two tools that will make you a BLACK-HAT BADASS:

#1: The skills to search the web for what you want; and,

#2: The devices to get the download.

It's as simple as that.

Oh... and one more thing: If you can afford to get a lifetime membership in a paid free course download site, that's the next best thing for recently launched IM and other courses. That, too, is like $30-$50 one-time payment and you get access for life. That's where you'll find the most popular "new" stuff you get affiliate emails about.

There are lots of FREE sites that feature premium links and if you have a debrider, you can test and use those links and (BONUS ALERT!) a few of these sites throw in a Mega link for good-will.

And that's how I found the link in post #52.

So (usually) in the time it takes for you to post a "bump" you can be downloading high-value files that everybody wants. But chances are you'll need a debrider.

I don't mean to sound like a paid influencer because I have no affiliation whatsoever with this product. When I find a product or service I'm happy about, I enjoy telling others.

Whether you get your own account is up to you but you're cheating no one but yourself if you don't.

Real-Debrid is a great tool because in addition to converting premium links into ordinary ones, it also supports non-premium links from file share hosts like Mediafire, Mega, Vimeo, Youtube and Zippyshare.

It's a multi-host debrider so you're not stuck using one paid host's links that may leave you high-and-dry (like Nitroflare, from my experience).

Go to the site and hover your mouse over the tiny icons on the lower right corner of the browser page. You will see the file share hosts it currently supports.

REAL-DEBRID

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

What I also like is there's no auto-pay (to my knowledge). You pay for what you want and if you decide not to renew, there's no need to worry about them auto-debiting your bank. Your account will be accessible (you can log in) but you won't be able to convert premium links until you renew.

You earn loyalty points each time you renew. These are automatically applied so that any discount you accrue is applied to your balance. I was pleased to learn that I paid only 18 USD (one-off price) for my last 6-month renewal. In the last week alone, I have downloaded new (2022) e-books and courses from Rapidgator links on ebookee.com that are 1000X more valuable than what I paid for my Real-Debrid account!

For less than what you'd pay for a couple of holiday gift cards and a golden ceramic mug at Starbucks, you can have your own Real-Debrid account for 180 days! Give yourself the gift that keeps on giving this Christmas --- a Real-Debrid account and fill your external hard drive with many of the files you've been wishing for.

[Image: e69773a86c9465af0af541f4ed9ec2ce.png]

[Image: 70ff4600bba5566dd362085e8f4b2465.png]

[Image: 70ff4600bba5566dd362085e8f4b2465.png]
And here is my download using Real-Debrid and IDM:

[Image: a3a92372ae08598a045e84ebeb5bf233.png]
But it took a LOT longer doing it on JDownloader2 versus using Real-Debrid with IDM. So I've got a new way to use Mega links.

I already [Image: 61heart.gif] Real-Debrid --- this just made me [Image: 61heart.gif] it even more!

[Image: tnx.gif]
for reading!
Layna61524[/hide]

Layna61524, thanks for sharing those gems in Post #54! You always go the extra mile to give clear instructions to help others help themselves to all the content/products available for the taking on our worldwide web! Since I am not particularly tech savvy, I find your guidance to be very motivating and I really appreciate all of your time and effort put into each post. MAX reps x 3! [Image: tnx.gif]