Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 332 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
sephora se help

I bought a account with over 2k in purchases and gonna perform a dna the only problem is that the account owner is still active and im worried theyll say they did not place the order would sephora charge back?

Quote:the account owner is still active and im worried theyll say they did not place the order
Disregard that account.

The SE Is already complicated before making a start.

Quote:(02-10-2023, 11:38 PM)Kooddafl Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I bought a account with over 2k in purchases and gonna perform a dna the only problem is that the account owner is still active and im worried theyll say they did not place the order would sephora charge back?

DO NOT DO SEPHORA. It is a dead company as far as SE/DNA/LIT/FTID. They do NOT refund unless it's a broken bottle of perfume or the item is out of stock. Sephora may or may not replace items, it is up to the rep and you may have to go through multiple representatives at that. If you're lucky and DO get replacement items, you WILL NOT be refunded for those, even if you send them back. Sephora will ONLY issue a MERCHANDISE CREDIT for returned replacement items. I am currently going through a PayPal dispute to get this resolved and am sending the replacement items back. It is a huge pain in the butt.

You were warned.

@

, did you pursue the SE?

Quote:(02-12-2023, 03:32 PM)mothered Wrote:

@

, did you pursue the SE?
yea i did currently waiting on it to arrive

Quote: (02-12-2023, 02:50 PM)Blackcherry Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2023, 11:38 PM)Kooddafl Wrote:

DO NOT DO SEPHORA. It is a dead company as far as SE/DNA/LIT/FTID. They do NOT refund unless it's a broken bottle of perfume or the item is out of stock. Sephora may or may not replace items, it is up to the rep and you may have to go through multiple representatives at that. If you're lucky and DO get replacement items, you WILL NOT be refunded for those, even if you send them back. Sephora will ONLY issue a MERCHANDISE CREDIT for returned replacement items. I am currently going through a PayPal dispute to get this resolved and am sending the replacement items back. It is a huge pain in the butt.

You were warned.
Ive hit sephora 4 times with broken bottle and when they offer the replacement I always say it was a gift I needed for the next day and id prefer a refund and worked every single time

I done Sephora last week with a damaged order and got a full refund. Had to supply photos. My order was left on the door step and when I picked it up I wet the bottom of the box with a sponge then took a video of it clearly wet and unopened.

Quote:(02-12-2023, 10:10 PM)Kooddafl Wrote:

yea i did currently waiting on it to arrive
Sounds good.

I'll check back for the latest developments.

Quote:(02-12-2023, 02:50 PM)Blackcherry Wrote:

DO NOT DO SEPHORA. It is a dead company as far as SE/DNA/LIT/FTID.

What country? Because I feel like you suck at SE/DNA or went over the limit..

I successfully DNA'd and FTID them last month for $100+ (U.S.)

Quote:(04-13-2023, 03:48 AM)noobcake89 Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2023, 02:50 PM)Blackcherry Wrote:

DO NOT DO SEPHORA. It is a dead company as far as SE/DNA/LIT/FTID.

What country? Because I feel like you suck at SE/DNA or went over the limit..

I successfully DNA'd and FTID them last month for $100+ (U.S.)

That was extremely rude and uncalled for. Considering I am not the only person who has experienced this, please do more research before making such comments.

Quote:(04-13-2023, 03:48 AM)noobcake89 Wrote:

Because I feel like you suck at SE/DNA
Relax.