Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 206 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
should I stop?

Looks good, but the second one the "moon" looks like a potato. But other than that it is good!

No, Don't stop, It's not that bad xp

Quote:(06-29-2017, 08:56 PM)Izabella Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

No, Don't stop, It's not that bad xp

saying its not bad is lying to me & everyone else who reads this.

Quote:(01-28-2017, 10:35 PM)Nacho Wrote:

Rate both of them, also if you think i should stop please tell me.

If I sound like an ass, please pardon it I don't mean to be, but here are my remarks.
1. The edges of the moon are not crisp, while you might be aiming for a hand painted look here it just looks like a bad photoshop to me
2. I understand the other image is to be a game models head and shoulders, but it just looks like a polished rock, maybe metallic.
3. There is a stark contrast on both images between the foreground and background images that just makes it look like copy/paste you might want to try blending or adding shadows to help this fit better.
4. Keep working at your art, in the end no one can tell you what to do, you just have to keep making things your way and keep practicing to get better at it.

Quote:(08-10-2017, 07:59 AM)Ecks Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2017, 10:35 PM)Nacho Wrote:

Rate both of them, also if you think i should stop please tell me.

If I sound like an ass, please pardon it I don't mean to be, but here are my remarks.
1. The edges of the moon are not crisp, while you might be aiming for a hand painted look here it just looks like a bad photoshop to me
2. I understand the other image is to be a game models head and shoulders, but it just looks like a polished rock, maybe metallic.
3. There is a stark contrast on both images between the foreground and background images that just makes it look like copy/paste you might want to try blending or adding shadows to help this fit better.
4. Keep working at your art, in the end no one can tell you what to do, you just have to keep making things your way and keep practicing to get better at it.

Yes, I'm not blind like I was when I made that.
It's accurate. Please stop reviving this fucking post.

It has potential, just fix the jagged edges & maybe add a drop shadow on the moon and it will look pretty neat

Quote:(08-20-2017, 02:09 PM)Nacho Wrote:

It's accurate. Please stop reviving this fucking post.

Actually if you look at the timestamps I posted very shortly after you had revived it last time and again now you have "revived" it.

To be real I kinda like the top one. Like it is created with a method not used too often any more. I like that it is different. I remember when I first started graphics I was way worse then this and after a few months of messing with the stuff pretty much all day every day I was able to kill the game. Keep at it man you'll slaughter it too!

It's not terrible. Could be better