Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 342 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[strongest]Mal-ware remover-destroys it all!

I'm install combofix.exe it's finished!Now i can see that my computer is work faster!Now i'll result, i hope that malware is removed!Thanks for help Jacob! :biggrin: if it removed +1 rep!!! :biggrin: :wub:

Quote:(09-04-2011, 04:50 PM)JuiceKing Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm install combofix.exe it's finished!Now i can see that my computer is work faster!Now i'll result, i hope that malware is removed!Thanks for help Jacob! :biggrin: if it removed +1 rep!!! :biggrin: :wub:

You may want to perform a system restore point for right after, just in case. But you're very welcome!

nice share man :wink: , +repd ..........

Quote:(09-04-2011, 07:19 PM)dashingdante Wrote:

nice share man :wink: , +repd ..........

thank you dante, i appreciate it <3

It's still detected :headbash: But my computer is working faster!I'll give u +1 rep because u are help me and this is useful to clean computer!Do u can help me to remove it?Which is the best anti malware? Thank you!

what current AV do you have?

Also PM me with the answer, and all the specifications of your computer.

Thanks mate this help me alot

alishere, what do you mean by save the information for later use?

thanks buddy nice work ...........

Quote:(05-25-2011, 02:48 PM)Jacob Wrote:

If your computer ever gets infected with any kind of malware or you suspect having a backdoor/keylogger in your system you may be searching how to get rid of it. Not all AV or AM can rid of everything, i can create some blackhat servers which no AV or AM can rid of it. Not even nod32 or BitDefender.

Say you are infected with a keylogger and don't want to backup your data to restore windows. The keylogger prevents these VERY COMMON features(for the logger) PROBLEMS (for you) in the server active:
  • Disable Tskmgr
  • Disable RegEdit
  • Disable Run
  • Disable msconfig
  • Disable UAC
  • Disable Admin
  • Disable safe mode
  • Disable cmd
  • Disable system restore[/*]

and all that good shit, there are in some cases, sucessful Anti AV/AM's, anti sandboxie website blockers and everything else. Now how the hell do you rid malware that disables all security protocols? You do this, step by step.

Steps to Making your PC Malware free in 10 minutes - 1 hour.

1. Download

(store on a flash drive if you cannot download on your own pc.)
  2. Disable ALL AV/AM/Firewalls that aren't already disabled. (task manager on windows; activity monitor on Mac/Linux)
  3. Close out all program that use internet connection (if any)
  4. Shut down as many processes as possible without causing damage to your computer.
  5. Empty recycle bin
  6. Delete all unused files that you can (including .dll/.exe/.db etc)
  7. Clear desktop of trash, make as clean as possible.
  8. Run the program
  9. Allow it to install Recovery console and do any updates.
  10. Let it restart if it detects rootkit activity
  11. it will continue scanning after the reboot, leave it alone
  12. DO NOT RUN ANY PROGRAMS WHILE THIS SCANS!!!!!

After it is done it will create a log in mydocuments, but wil show upon your computer starting up. This will show all files scanned, all files removed, etc etc.

Post if this is working for you, i scan my computer every other night since i don't use antivirus. Beware! This is EXTREMELY POWERFUL! The MOST powerful malware removing tool known to the internet publicly.

Please +rep for the great share :thumbs::thumbs:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I've been exprmnting!!!!!!!!!!!