Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 393 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
what's the best anime u saw?

Quote:(04-07-2019, 08:49 PM)biosiams Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

No Game No Life (Second season when!?)
Sunday without God (Not a religious anime)
Youjo Senki (Animation is weird, but loved it)
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (Because Rin is best girl.... Also because Shiro isn't a weakling in need of protection in this one)

We have similar tastes. I LOVE the Fate franchise and really enjoyed Youjo Senki, especially the ending. Have you seen the new Heaven's Feel Movie? it is nuts.

Berserk. This is my love.

Quote:(04-07-2019, 10:22 PM)msch0ft Wrote:

We have similar tastes. I LOVE the Fate franchise and really enjoyed Youjo Senki, especially the ending. Have you seen the new Heaven's Feel Movie? it is nuts.
I haven't seen the Heaven's Feel movie yet, I'm waiting for the entire the final part to be released first(Q2 2020).
But I do know that it is nuts since I've read the Visual Novel. Shiro goes from being a wuss is Saber's route, to awesome in UBW and then to straight up badass in HF, can't wait to see his scene VS Berserker in movie form.

Elfen Lied all the way. I didn't like it or any anime for that matter until I did ecstasy one night and now Nyu is the love of my fucking life. It's been exactly 2 years and she still puts a smile on my face.

my favorite anime is death note

Nothing has come close to bleach if im being honest

Quote:(04-14-2019, 02:28 PM)leytune Wrote:

Nothing has come close to bleach if im being honest

I find that crazy. I started anime by watching Bleach when I was 14. I definitely enjoyed it at the time. Nowadays, I feel like it's subpar to many other shows. The fight scenes are stupidly long, there's too much filler material (which I used to just skip) and there is this annoying habit of "we have reached the maximum amount of power/skills/abilities/resources possible - all is doomed!" to "Oh wait, there's this other, more advanced form of bankai/power/etc that now allows you to defeat them!". How many new forms of "being powerful" can they come up with?

All that said, I loved the show enough to watch 300 episodes. Now I need something a bit more intellectually challenging - Psychological/mysteries etc. I also now enjoy shows with more complex and pretty art styles.

right now i really dont have a best anime, but im really really enjoying black clover

berserker and basilisk really hooked me, i like the brutality and ofcourse the story

konosuba
fma brotherhood
k-on