Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 744 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
whats your thought on tetris

yeah i like tetris

[Image: 20201112_220106.jpg?width=405&height=540]

Moved from the Random Discussion forum to Cross-Platform.

That aside, at one point during my early years In computing, I was addicted to Tetris. Since then, I haven't played It In decades.

When I was younger, I programmed a shitty Minecraft hacked client that I named Tetris: youtube.com/watch?v=816QX4sxhWo

And come to think of it, I have never tried playing the actual game of Tetris in my life.

Quote:(11-13-2020, 07:37 AM)Coolworm Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

When I was younger, I programmed a shitty Minecraft hacked client that I named Tetris: youtube.com/watch?v=816QX4sxhWo

And come to think of it, I have never tried playing the actual game of Tetris in my life.
How Ironic.

You should give the original Tetris a try- you won't be disappointed.

I haven't played in years. I don't think I was very good at it. Mind you, I played when Tetris was one of the many "demo" games that mobile phones used to come with.

Quote:(11-13-2020, 09:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-13-2020, 07:37 AM)Coolworm Wrote:

How Ironic.

You should give the original Tetris a try- you won't be disappointed.

I should! I don't even know what Tetris is all about to be honest.

ive been playing tetris since i was a kid, but for the past 2 years ive played it almost daily. I became really good at it and i just enjoy the game overall

For me, the controls are the most important, i better at the ds version since it has very simple controls compared to a PC version of tetris like Tetron 4.36.

Tetron 4.36 is an old & outdated tetris client, however i just like it because of the simplicity of the application, its not the most visuallly pleasing application but its good enough. The downside of it is that there is no "keep block" option in any of the gamemodes. So ive been playing for years without a keep option, however after a week of jstris, i was able to quickly fix that and that made me win like 40% of my games lol.

Tetris DS is currently the version i play on. Im currently trying to go on the max level on it (beingg 999), im currently at around lvl 420 lol.I really like the control style because the buttons of the ds are actually quite clicky and are not mushy at all. I'd say im better on that version compared to any other version due to my keyboard being a bit more mushy than the ds dpad for example, but a keyboard that is as clicky would be a nighmare to use lol

Quote:(11-13-2020, 09:23 PM)Coolworm Wrote:

I should! I don't even know what Tetris is all about to be honest.
In my experience, It's quite addictive.

It's a simple game that Involves strategic placement of blocks.
I'm sure you'll enjoy It.

Quote:(11-12-2020, 11:11 PM)miso Wrote:

yeah i like tetris

[Image: 20201112_220106.jpg?width=405&height=540]

loved this when i was younger