Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 643 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
windows 10 edition hacks

Anyone know if there are any hacks for the windows 10 edition. or would the ones for java minecraft work on the windows 10 edition as well?

Quote:would the ones for java minecraft work on the windows 10
Please elaborate further on this.

Also, what "edition" of Windows 10 are you referring to?

i'm looking for a client like Wurst, nodus, or any kind of hacking client i can use. and this is the one i mean for the windows 10

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(06-21-2020, 08:16 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:would the ones for java minecraft work on the windows 10
Please elaborate further on this.

Also, what "edition" of Windows 10 are you referring to?

He's talking about Minecraft cheats, as minecraft has 2 versions, the Java edition (original) and the Windows 10 edition

Quote:(06-21-2020, 04:23 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

He's talking about Minecraft cheats, as minecraft has 2 versions, the Java edition (original) and the Windows 10 edition
Understood pertaining to Minecraft.

Windows 10 Is the "version". The "edition" Is (for example) Home, Pro, Enterprise and Education.

For Java, I personally use Aristois and Impact. I use Impact more because I won a giveaway from them, but they're both good quality clients. I don't know anything for bedrock though - sorry.

Quote:(06-21-2020, 04:28 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-21-2020, 04:23 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Windows 10 Is the "version". The "edition" Is (for example) Home, Pro, Enterprise and Education.
the starter collection

Quote:(06-21-2020, 06:13 PM)PlugWalker Wrote:

Quote: (06-21-2020, 04:28 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-21-2020, 04:23 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

the starter collection
Windows 10 does not have this edition.

I assume you're referring to Minecraft Starter Collection.

There aren't any real hack clients for Minecraft Bedrock. It's probably something to do with the code or the way Microsoft handles the application. I think there are a few packs that you can install within the game though. But I don't remember their names, or how much you can do with them.

Quote:(06-22-2020, 03:47 AM)Drako Wrote:

There aren't any real hack clients for Minecraft Bedrock. It's probably something to do with the code or the way Microsoft handles the application. I think there are a few packs that you can install within the game though. But I don't remember their names, or how much you can do with them.
wack, alright thank you for the response!