Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 689 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
wtf happen to myblog

Quote:(10-03-2020, 10:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-03-2020, 06:55 AM)fsociety Wrote:

cannt guess it is the problem of new blogger or what..
The new Blogger theme has no Impact on the Issue you're experiencing.

I've just created another social engineering blog (with a top-level domain name) using the new theme, and It's perfectly fine.

Quote:(10-03-2020, 06:55 AM)fsociety Wrote:

image of page main number :

I'm not referring to the posts set In Blogger Itself, but rather the numbered pagination that's either In the HTML/JavaScript gadget or the HTML template.

that option was in my previous theme page navigate one ... new theme doesn't have... i did some test like revert to draft some latest post and i found the probllem is post only ....i removed 3 post blog was black to normal but when post everything gone...maybe image is causing problem or what...

Quote:(10-03-2020, 11:51 AM)fsociety Wrote:

that option was in my previous theme page navigate one ... new theme doesn't have... i did some test like revert to draft some latest post and i found the probllem is post only ....i removed 3 post blog was black to normal but when post everything gone...maybe image is causing problem or what...
I understand what you're saying.

Have you tried setting the number of posts on the main page to a lesser value, namely "5". That's the amount of posts that're displayed In every other page. Also, what happens when you publish a new post? Is It still only three on the homepage?

Moved to Web Design.