Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 371 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
yo

hey, just joined the forum. find me in the social engineering section.

see you around.

welcome to the forum prime, if you havent already check out the

[To see links please register here]

Welcome to forum. Make sure you read the help documents. And just a tip there are more than a handful of Grammar Nazis around the forum so I would touch up on the that a bit.

I see you like Sad Boys. I do too. Anyways, welcome new member! I hope to see you around. Now go have some fun.

Quote:(08-23-2014, 06:31 AM)Tarew Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Welcome to forum. Make sure you read the help documents. And just a tip there are more than a handful of Grammar Nazis around the forum so I would touch up on the that a bit.

I purposely typed like that for the introduction. Wasn't sure what else to put.

Welcome to Sinisterly!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

Welcome welcome~

If you need any help, shoot me in the face with a PM and I'll help you out dawgy.

Welcome to the forum, welcome! As I'm sure you know already, read the rules and have a good time

Welcome to the forum Prime, hope you enjoy it.