0Day Forums
Do you still use Minecraft 1.8.x, or the latest version? - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://zeroday.vip)
+-- Forum: Game (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Game)
+--- Forum: Video Game (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Video-Game)
+--- Thread: Do you still use Minecraft 1.8.x, or the latest version? (/Thread-Do-you-still-use-Minecraft-1-8-x-or-the-latest-version)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Do you still use Minecraft 1.8.x, or the latest version? - habibjs - 03-26-2021

Quote:(07-15-2018, 08:56 AM)Percent Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The vast majority of all servers in existence still use the very outdated 1.8 version as their core, and due to this factor, I still use Minecraft 1.8.9. I haven't even touched Minecraft 1.10 or anything above it; I have only tried 1.9 out. I dislike single-player mode, and only find it useful for testing out my mods.

Which version do you use, and why?
1.8.9, Mostly because of Badlion client, PvP and Hypixel Skyblock

RE: Do you still use Minecraft 1.8.x, or the latest version? - Promisreckoning531 - 03-26-2021

Quote:(07-15-2018, 08:56 AM)Percent Wrote:

The vast majority of all servers in existence still use the very outdated 1.8 version as their core, and due to this factor, I still use Minecraft 1.8.9. I haven't even touched Minecraft 1.10 or anything above it; I have only tried 1.9 out. I dislike single-player mode, and only find it useful for testing out my mods.

Which version do you use, and why?

1.8.9 because pvp above 1.9 sucks and the pvp clients

RE: Do you still use Minecraft 1.8.x, or the latest version? - basion240 - 03-26-2021

1.12.2 because i like building things but if i want some nostalgia ill just go on veltpvp on 1.8 lmao

RE: Do you still use Minecraft 1.8.x, or the latest version? - xiaoximena482 - 03-26-2021

1.8.9 because in 1.9 I get a bug with shields and sometimes it crashes.
So that's why I dont play on any higher version.

RE: Do you still use Minecraft 1.8.x, or the latest version? - ninnettatvgguobtpn - 03-31-2021

I still use the old versions, as I do not like the new additions, I already think that this is too much and I still play with the other one on the server on version 1.8.1

RE: Do you still use Minecraft 1.8.x, or the latest version? - Probrodywvg - 05-11-2021

I am looking for a good game to play with my friends in my free time. A friend introduced me

, but I do not know where to download it, can anyone help me?

RE: Do you still use Minecraft 1.8.x, or the latest version? - reechoing564592 - 05-11-2021

Quote:(05-11-2021, 05:09 AM)Cecelia Ellis Wrote:

I am looking for a good game to play with my friends in my free time. A friend introduced me Among Us, but I do not know where to download it, can anyone help me?
Checkout

It's not my site, so I'm not sure on the file's contents. Be sure to Initially run It In a controlled environment.

RE: Do you still use Minecraft 1.8.x, or the latest version? - alfonsa - 04-16-2022

Nice reply. Thanks for this message.

Can I play minecraft game on my windows pc?