0Day Forums
Crypto Loan hack - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://zeroday.vip)
+-- Forum: Coding (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Coding)
+--- Forum: Web Programming (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Web-Programming)
+--- Thread: Crypto Loan hack (/Thread-Crypto-Loan-hack)

Crypto Loan hack - hexanitrate579484 - 12-07-2021

With the end of this year coming up, I decided it was time to make a lot of money. Let's cut the bullshit and get the facts straight

I found a vulnerable site which deals with cryptocurrencies (if you don't understand what this is read: Defi-flash loans) The essence of vulnerability: To check the solvency of the client company asks to have only 17% of the loan amount, I think everyone understands what I mean ...

Identity verification takes up to 14 hours, then you need to apply for a loan it takes about 1 - 5 hours

If you pick up quality documents + blockchain wallet with a history of transactions - the loan can be obtained in 24 hours. Oh yes I forgot - you get the loan to a blockchain wallet, you can create a new one and make a couple of transactions there ....

All the details of the process I will explain in private
My TG: @

[To see links please register here]

my website:

RE: Crypto Loan hack - mencher766 - 12-19-2021

Quote:(12-08-2021, 01:28 AM)ExpertCODE911 Wrote:

With the end of this year coming up, I decided it was time to make a lot of money. Let's cut the bullshit and get the facts straight

I found a vulnerable site which deals with cryptocurrencies (if you don't understand what this is read: Defi-flash loans) The essence of vulnerability: To check the solvency of the client company asks to have only 17% of the loan amount, I think everyone understands what I mean ...

Identity verification takes up to 14 hours, then you need to apply for a loan it takes about 1 - 5 hours

If you pick up quality documents + blockchain wallet with a history of transactions - the loan can be obtained in 24 hours. Oh yes I forgot - you get the loan to a blockchain wallet, you can create a new one and make a couple of transactions there ....

my website:

Interesting.

Side note: I checked out your website and it looks amazing. Just inspired me to make a website for my own personal portfolio.
Great work.

EDIT: Still on it lol, checking out some of your links in pentest/programming and it seems some of them don't work..

I was really wanting to read 'Cartel // A Large-Scale Simulation of Pentest in Cities'

I actually want to read a lot of them. Lol

RE: Crypto Loan hack - buckayro462344 - 02-03-2022

Actual: We need people to work on the topic of crypto loans, high profit!
TG @

RE: Crypto Loan hack - hircine67 - 02-03-2022

Quote:(02-03-2022, 03:39 AM)ExpertCODE911 Wrote:

Actual: We need people to work on the topic of crypto loans, high profit!
TG @

your website is cool. Do you have the source code? much appreciated.

RE: Crypto Loan hack - trawley288672 - 02-20-2022

I want to let you know that I lost access to my Telegram account - now please write here @EnergDev

RE: Crypto Loan hack - laurelcdzjcsomxy - 03-28-2022

Actual - contacts for all communications are listed above!

RE: Crypto Loan hack - foreclosing141446 - 04-08-2022

new channel !!

RE: Crypto Loan hack - cockcrower607699 - 04-08-2022

Anyone that can vouch for this?

RE: Crypto Loan hack - gary996 - 05-02-2022

Quote:(12-08-2021, 01:28 AM)ExpertCODE911 Wrote:

my website:

Can you elaborate please?