0Day Forums
Need a Discord server logo - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://zeroday.vip)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Graphics)
+--- Forum: Paid Work (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Paid-Work)
+--- Thread: Need a Discord server logo (/Thread-Need-a-Discord-server-logo)

Need a Discord server logo - jenyrkgcx - 09-30-2017

I'll get to the point here. I need a Japanese-style Discord logo for a server called Kayowara Radio. Can anyone provide? I've tried making one myself but I'm just not a creative person, and also, the image isn't the right size / it's not good quality when set as the server logo. I'll drop the image of what I did below (don't take it as an example of what I want, although the background is quite nice and reflective of the style I'm looking for, and the font is called "Coffee with Sugar" if you're curious). The image must be circular and at least 128x128 (or a similar aspect ratio).

Hidden Content

RE: Need a Discord server logo - catholic199 - 09-30-2017

You actually number one, have better skills than me, and two, have way more creativity than I do. I actually like that picture. Maybe @MesaGFX can hook you up with something?

RE: Need a Discord server logo - maeganeefgdkdwl - 09-30-2017

Yeah, I liked it too, but that's pretty much the extent of my ability unfortunately. I'm completely dry on creative talent - which is unfortunate because I know how to do everything I need to know how to do, I just don't have the ability to come up with anything from scratch. Heck, it was a struggle coming up with the name of the server.

Thanks for pointing Mesa out though, I might just ask him/her.

RE: Need a Discord server logo - miepqvixstk - 09-30-2017

If you can't come up with your own ideas it never hurts to "borrow" someone elses

RE: Need a Discord server logo - oversuds325361 - 10-01-2017

I'll see what I can do for you

RE: Need a Discord server logo - vinegars857765 - 10-01-2017

Quote:(10-01-2017, 02:04 AM)drradfo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If you can't come up with your own ideas it never hurts to "borrow" someone elses
Yeah, uhm, I'm not a fan of stealing people's ideas or creations.

Quote:(10-01-2017, 03:21 AM)MesaGFX Wrote:

I'll see what I can do for you
Wait, really? Thanks man!

RE: Need a Discord server logo - Mrdonnief - 10-01-2017

Quote:(10-01-2017, 12:19 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I'd love to see what is created. Be sure to share it here!

I agree. I love seeing what people can come up with. Especially for the fact my creativity is so horrible.

RE: Need a Discord server logo - euclid994670 - 10-01-2017

I'd love to see what is created. Be sure to share it here!

RE: Need a Discord server logo - esternddccay - 10-01-2017

If you're looking for something different I understand, but In terms of quality, I personally like what you've created.

@"MesaGFX" Is pretty creative In this capacity. His assistance will not disappoint.