0Day Forums
Warning LOL - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://zeroday.vip)
+-- Forum: Coding (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Coding)
+--- Forum: C & C++ (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-C-C)
+--- Thread: Warning LOL (/Thread-Warning-LOL)

Pages: 1 2

Warning LOL - remagnificationjbuphcc - 01-28-2011

hey everyone just going to warn you in advance, i am starting learning C today so if i post some stupid questions not my fault im completely new to it

sorry in advanced

RE: Warning LOL - favour65 - 01-28-2011

Quote:(01-28-2011, 10:50 PM)frostbyte Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

hey everyone just going to warn you in advance, i am starting learning C today so if i post some stupid questions not my fault im completely new to it

sorry in advanced

Don't worry and feel free to ask :smile:
You should see when I started learning VB.NET :tongue: Poor Coder, I must buy him nice big piece of E-Chocolate one day for not going mad at me

RE: Warning LOL - caprolactams173813 - 01-28-2011

Nah... lol. You need to get that man a whole goddamned Hershey Bar.

RE: Warning LOL - monomial135 - 01-28-2011

Quote:(01-28-2011, 11:15 PM)Th3Proph3t Wrote:

Nah... lol. You need to get that man a whole goddamned Hershey Bar.

Neobux better start earning money

RE: Warning LOL - olivieyveyxdvm - 01-29-2011

YEAH IT BETTER. I think I am going to have to take off my belt with them.

RE: Warning LOL - douma632952 - 01-29-2011

Quote:(01-28-2011, 11:02 PM)1llusion Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2011, 10:50 PM)frostbyte Wrote:

sorry in advanced

Don't worry and feel free to ask :smile:
You should see when I started learning VB.NET :tongue: Poor Coder, I must buy him nice big piece of E-Chocolate one day for not going mad at me :tongue:

Same here... poor coder even now i'm like a starter in VB and still spamming him with questions :biggrin:

better maximize the adf.ly links :tongue:

RE: Warning LOL - vasopuncture269243 - 01-29-2011

Lol what? :p
It's ok I like solving problems.

But I'm no C guy, Sage is.

RE: Warning LOL - stockfishwojnbdtfhc - 01-29-2011

I have a little question on you guyz (Coder, Sage) You go to some IT school? Or where/how long it took you to learn so much?

RE: Warning LOL - spirosrizsbg - 01-29-2011

cool :smile: I wanted to go for programming if I wouldn't get to the music school. Well, the music school takes 6 years and there is 100% no math (yes, music is math, but in different way), so my only chance is improving abstract thinking and trying to apply it at coding (I try that all the time, thats why my codes fail :biggrin:)

Just a little question, what kind of math you learn for programming? I'm thinking of going to some course when I'm at the music school to keep it in my head

RE: Warning LOL - mort903 - 01-30-2011

I spent a lot of time in IDEs. Why things worked and why they didn't in some cases. I came up with rational explanations and made my own rules, and of course read about topics I couldn't understand on my own.

My mentor is @ruantec, taught me the smallest of things in a fast way. He made an unfinished project the very first day, and told me to finish it when I can.

If you will ask me something about programming I can tell you 2 things:
  • Basics are very important. All of it.
  • I believe either your source is optimized and clean, or it's unfinished. You should try to finish it after some more learning.