0Day Forums
What is the "New Wave"? - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://zeroday.vip)
+-- Forum: Community (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Lounge)
+--- Thread: What is the "New Wave"? (/Thread-What-is-the-New-Wave)

What is the "New Wave"? - aloose741249 - 01-28-2011

The "New Wave" is a complete 180 of where the hack community as a whole is proceeding. Nothing will stop it from coming. Originally, I was planning on doing the project as a whole whole, open-source/open-book project with tutorials, programs, scripts, shells, free bots, and sites for executing various commands. I originally was going to spearhead the movement 100% by myself, but this is going to take a lot more than my knowledge and ability (albeit shitty) to program in C++ and HTML/CSS.

So now the "New Wave" is knocking down your firewall and coming straight to your computer to ask you, "Are you ready?". If you feel you can contribute to the project, you can PM me, and when I get the site up, you can come join the small community of folks to start programming and writing for the "Wave". The project is working 100% in corroboration of Hack Community in order to boost both are members and our reputation in the hacking world.

Currently, I have several revolutionary ideas that will remain "Classified" as I work them out in concept. But for an idea of the first thing to strike here on Hack Community, and no where else, is a series of detailed, from beginner to advanced, tutorials on penetration and RFI and LFI testing. There are very few of these, and this will help provide information to the community as a whole. Expect this to launch in May of this year. Any security experts and really good writers who want to help with the project, contact me on here via PM.

In July, I plan to release a whole new type of crypter and USG. It will be entirely open source in C++ to the community, both in the crypter and the USG. It will be available for all hackers, new and old, to access for encrypting everything from their viruses to the source code of their page, scripts, viruses and much more. This project will remain 100% under my discretion and programming. So anybody who attempts to advertise out on this are full of shit, as I have nor will I release any details here or on my site for the project.

Then in August, expect a whole "New Wave" of tools out directly from me and the community, revolutionizing the way we crack and DDoS. I will say no more, and any information on this will be officially "Classified". Believe no one on anything they say on this topic as well, unless it comes straight from me.

So in retrospect:
May 2010 - All new tutorials on various aspects of penetration, RFI and LFI.
June 2010 - N/A
July 2010 - HC Open Source Crypter/USG FUD For the duration of the project
August 2010 - Tools
September 2010 - Tutorials on something... (Classified)

This is the official thread for the "New Wave". This OP will be updated from time to time with new information replacing outdated info.

RE: What is the "New Wave"? - harleian986348 - 01-28-2011

Hm... seems as a nice idea. Good luck with keeping it up...

Well... If you would need, I could contribute with bots. Once I finish current bot, I'm learning Delphi and translating it to Delphi (reason? Simple: Dependencies). Also Planning to make a new kind of bot, similar to IRC bots, but with custom kind of chat.

Good Luck!!!

RE: What is the "New Wave"? - metanephroi242919 - 01-29-2011

I will also be coming up with a never-before-seen crypter. No EOF, no Resource. Probably with newer Startup choices chosen at Random, courtesy to

[To see links please register here]

RE: What is the "New Wave"? - magism681142 - 01-29-2011

also i'm going to come up with the RFI LFI :smile:

no space left for the "Wave Admin"

RE: What is the "New Wave"? - borkowski799 - 01-29-2011

Quote:(01-29-2011, 07:51 AM)Coder-san Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

newer Startup choices chosen at Random

I had that idea :tongue: but your will actually work xD