0Day Forums
[GET] Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs [11 Videos (mp4), 2 Powerpoint, 1 Doc] - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://zeroday.vip)
+-- Forum: Money (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Money)
+--- Forum: Real life businesses (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Real-life-businesses)
+--- Thread: [GET] Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs [11 Videos (mp4), 2 Powerpoint, 1 Doc] (/Thread-GET-Gary-Halbert-Fusion-Seminar-DVDs-11-Videos-mp4-2-Powerpoint-1-Doc)

Pages: 1 2

[GET] Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs [11 Videos (mp4), 2 Powerpoint, 1 Doc] - misplace800973 - 08-13-2015

Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs (Mark Joyner, John Carlton, Michael Fortin)

The Best Marketing Seminar Ever Given For Dramatically Improving Response And Multiplying Your Bottom-Line Profits!

[Image: snap.jpg]

Let's take it all apart and break down what each speaker revealed. Let's start with the "Prince of Print" himself (that's me, you dummy). Here's but a few of the powerful secrets I gave up:

The #1 biggest mistake made by marketers using Google ad-words! This mistake is costing you a small fortune in lost profits.

Discover the #1 best way to grab any reader by the jug1c84ular... and... drag him down into your sales message... and... almost force him to buy! This is one of my biggest and most powerful secrets. (Even some of the biggest mailers in the world don't know this little trick.)

The #1 thing you need to TAKE OUT of every offer you make! Follow my advice on this and I promise you will experience an avalanche of sales and profits in each and every one of your promotions.

How anybody (even a complete novice) can write a world-class sales letter for any product, in any market! This method is so incredibly simple, you don't even need to do any research. Or in many cases, you don't even need to know anything about the topic you're going to write about.

One simple method anybody can use, online or offline, to build huge amounts of credibility and trust in the mind of your prospect! Building this kind of trust and respect is the key to any successful promotion. It's also one of the biggest factors savvy marketers use to dramatically improve response... by double digit numbers!

Discover the one and only true secret you need to become super-successful in everything you do! Every successful marketer and entrepreneur has mastered this one simple thing.

3 of the most vital resources every "top notch" marketer uses to effortlessly find red-hot passionate markets to make huge amounts of cash! I personally have used each one of these resources to discover some of the biggest successes of my career.

How to find out the average person's biggest motivating reason for buying your product! If you use this to your advantage, it will make you thousands... even MILLIONS of dollars in profits.

How to effectively research a profitable market! Many people just blindly stumble into markets which don't have a chance of being profitable. Then, after their promotions crash, they wonder what went wrong.

Discover the exact types of markets you should be marketing to! These are the types of red-hot markets which almost guarantee to make YOU A LOT OF SERIOUS CASH.

My secret for creating a million dollar product in as little as one weekend! You'll love this.

How anybody can mail out 1,000,000 sales messages for as little as $1,000!

How to find investors with huge bundles of cash who will almost beg you to take their money and invest it in your business!

How to "advertise your advertising"! This is a very powerful method for boosting the response of your ads... by double digit percentages.

Discover what the absolute best kind of product to sell is! This specific product is the most sought-after product in the world today.

How to almost "kill" your refund rate... by offering... a "double your money back guarantee"! (This is a "sneaky" but legal and ethical trick.)

Why getting somebody else to take your mail to the post office could be costing you millions of dollars a year in lost earnings!

Discover one of my most tightly kept secrets for making as much as 10-times more profit from any online list of names!

Find out how one specific law... which was passed to catch drug dealers and smugglers... can literally cripple your business in less than 24-hours! (And how you can avoid being tripped up by this law.)

And much, much more!

Get It:
Hidden Content
[/hide]

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs [11 Videos (mp4), 2 Powerpoint, 1 Doc] - rumbustious544507 - 08-13-2015

THX, this stuff is awesome. All ur uploads can make people ton of $

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs [11 Videos (mp4), 2 Powerpoint, 1 Doc] - flagellum256965 - 08-13-2015

Quote:(08-13-2015 06:40 AM)philosof888 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

THX, this stuff is awesome. All ur uploads can make people ton of $
That's the point, Mate.
If people would stop chasing after the next latest shiny wso bullshit.... and instead, focus on core fundamentals and proven marketing, they'd actually start making bank.

Read the "4 copywriting books that can make you rich" thread.

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs [11 Videos (mp4), 2 Powerpoint, 1 Doc] - latifundia893233 - 08-13-2015

I'm in the process of reading that 4 great books

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs [11 Videos (mp4), 2 Powerpoint, 1 Doc] - Produllbrained11 - 08-16-2015

Awesome share NC repped +5 for Sir Halbert!

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs [11 Videos (mp4), 2 Powerpoint, 1 Doc] - quaternitarian62163 - 09-04-2015

Great Share NC, do you happen to have the Mark Joiner interview with Gary Halbert when they break down Code of Arms sales letter? Going to poke around the internet see if I can find it.

All the Best :Thank you

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs [11 Videos (mp4), 2 Powerpoint, 1 Doc] - Mrcrosshatch10 - 09-05-2015

Quote:(09-04-2015 11:44 PM)Prx Wrote:

Great Share NC, do you happen to have the Mark Joiner interview with Gary Halbert when they break down Code of Arms sales letter? Going to poke around the internet see if I can find it.

I believe I do, but what was it part of? Wasn't it part of either a product release or an event?

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs [11 Videos (mp4), 2 Powerpoint, 1 Doc] - consensus528 - 09-05-2015

Awesome share thanks! Max Rep!

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs [11 Videos (mp4), 2 Powerpoint, 1 Doc] - jeffersonianism103879 - 03-18-2016

Quote:(09-05-2015 06:00 AM)NonConformer Wrote:

Quote: (09-04-2015 11:44 PM)Prx Wrote:

I believe I do, but what was it part of? Wasn't it part of either a product release or an event?

Code:
Hidden Content

RE: [GET] Gary Halbert - Fusion Seminar DVDs [11 Videos (mp4), 2 Powerpoint, 1 Doc] - swallowtailed847 - 04-27-2016

thank you so much NonConformer...for this golden share...+5 rep :)