0Day Forums
Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://zeroday.vip)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Network Hacking (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Network-Hacking)
+--- Thread: Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector (/Thread-Hacking-Windows-PC-via-PowerShell-Attack-Vector)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector - agoraphobe669789 - 08-01-2016

• Hy...0day.red members.... I am back one of my other videos...
  • This video is about hacking windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector
  • In this video I am using Windows 7 as my victim.
  • This tutorial can be used to hack any windows version even Windows 10....:cool::biggrin::biggrin:
  • Also Anti Virus don't detect the generated file as a virus....its full fud...
  • Watch and comment....

Thanks ......
Make sure to leave a reply....

RE: Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector - merrifield353 - 08-01-2016

i'm really thank you for vedio but my net is slow can you reupload it on mediafire,, I'm sorry i tird you.

i'm really thank you for vedio but my net is slow can you reupload it on mediafire,, I'm sorry i tird you. Vut zip it if u upload it because the one before this sizes was huge 74MB my internet speed is 74 Kb

RE: Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector - florieqsrnpecgnh - 08-05-2016

Quote:(08-01-2016, 06:53 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

i'm really thank you for vedio but my net is slow can you reupload it on mediafire,, I'm sorry i tird you.

i'm really thank you for vedio but my net is slow can you reupload it on mediafire,, I'm sorry i tird you. Vut zip it if u upload it because the one before this sizes was huge 74MB my internet speed is 74 Kb

I will do that as soon as possible.....

RE: Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector - Siraerarium426 - 08-05-2016

This works yes. Only you should note that Windows 10 almost always blocks this injection.

Windows defender will recognize it very fast. Even if you save the code as a simple *.txt it will recognize the injection. I have tested this out as well and it worked perfectly on a Windows 8(.1) machine but not on Windows 10 machines. Only if Windows Defender is disabled.

It is true though that not a lot of virusscanners are able to find it very fast.

But SET is a very powerful toolkit for sure.

RE: Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector - rumen699 - 08-05-2016

Quote:(08-05-2016, 01:00 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

This works yes. Only you should note that Windows 10 almost always blocks this injection.

Windows defender will recognize it very fast. Even if you save the code as a simple *.txt it will recognize the injection. I have tested this out as well and it worked perfectly on a Windows 8(.1) machine but not on Windows 10 machines. Only if Windows Defender is disabled.

It is true though that not a lot of virusscanners are able to find it very fast.

But SET is a very powerful toolkit for sure.

Thanks 4 the reply.....defender was disabled in my case.....

RE: Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector - horsewhip204152 - 08-05-2016

Also note that the executable is not FUD. At all. Metasploit stubs are extremely easy to detect, especially if the antivirus has any kind of real-time protection.

RE: Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector - ijffx - 08-05-2016

thank buddy i downloud it.
But it will detect.
I have private way to encrypt metasploit servere to undetect by all anti virous.

RE: Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector - goiters930473 - 08-05-2016

Quote:(08-05-2016, 03:28 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

thank buddy i downloud it.
But it will detect.
I have private way to encrypt metasploit servere to undetect by all anti virous.

Crypters are a good way to hide Metasploit stubs' code themselves, but the network activity is very suspicious. Make sure you use payload/windows/meterpreter/reverse_https !
Otherwise any decent firewall will block the connection.

RE: Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector - abutment982 - 08-05-2016

thank you insha Allah i use it.

RE: Hacking Windows PC via PowerShell Attack Vector - kinofluous146928 - 08-05-2016

Quote:(08-05-2016, 05:40 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

thank you insha Allah i use it.

No problem!