0Day Forums
MEGA CONFIG PACK MARCH 2021 (OpenBullet, BlackBullet, Storm, SentryMBA, SilverBullet) - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://zeroday.vip)
+-- Forum: Cracking (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Cracking)
+--- Forum: Cracking Configs (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Cracking-Configs)
+--- Thread: MEGA CONFIG PACK MARCH 2021 (OpenBullet, BlackBullet, Storm, SentryMBA, SilverBullet) (/Thread-MEGA-CONFIG-PACK-MARCH-2021-OpenBullet-BlackBullet-Storm-SentryMBA-SilverBullet)

MEGA CONFIG PACK MARCH 2021 (OpenBullet, BlackBullet, Storm, SentryMBA, SilverBullet) - houseroom59732 - 03-20-2021

The configs available in the rar file was extracted with Hacxx Configs v1.9 (Full Version)
To buy the script, pm me...

Note:
This archive has configs for OpenBullet, BlackBullet, Storm, SentryMBA and SilverBullet. It's a bit of hardwork to collect this configs so if nobody buys the program then this mega config pack will be discontinued.

Sample
[Image: Open-Bullet.png]

Download:

[To see links please register here]

RE: MEGA CONFIG PACK MARCH 2021 (OpenBullet, BlackBullet, Storm, SentryMBA, SilverBullet) - inerasable762607 - 04-04-2021

Nice, downloaded. Ive started using Blackbullet, so pretty handy with some BB cfg's.

RE: MEGA CONFIG PACK MARCH 2021 (OpenBullet, BlackBullet, Storm, SentryMBA, SilverBullet) - cradleboard737546 - 04-04-2021

Quote:(04-04-2021, 04:33 PM)poi$on ivy Wrote:

Nice, downloaded. Ive started using Blackbullet, so pretty handy with some BB cfg's. :wink:

When you start stumbling in cracking forums you will see all range of "password crackers/checkers/etc" the most popular is OpenBullet. My programs colect data to be used on those tools. SentryMBA is popular too and easy to use.

RE: MEGA CONFIG PACK MARCH 2021 (OpenBullet, BlackBullet, Storm, SentryMBA, SilverBullet) - penthoraceaees - 04-04-2021

Quote:(04-04-2021, 07:23 PM)poi$on ivy Wrote:

Yeah, thats good to know. :smile: Started trying it out a couple days ago, just to compare it and see if I like it. Is OpenBullet the biggest on the market? Would you recommend that one? Or does Blackbullet have any advantages?

OpenBullet is the best choice.

RE: MEGA CONFIG PACK MARCH 2021 (OpenBullet, BlackBullet, Storm, SentryMBA, SilverBullet) - Sirprotista68 - 04-04-2021

thank you , lami sa change bcp

RE: MEGA CONFIG PACK MARCH 2021 (OpenBullet, BlackBullet, Storm, SentryMBA, SilverBullet) - fornenst313931 - 04-04-2021

Quote:(04-04-2021, 05:40 PM)hacxx Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2021, 04:33 PM)poi$on ivy Wrote:

Nice, downloaded. Ive started using Blackbullet, so pretty handy with some BB cfg's. :wink:

When you start stumbling in cracking forums you will see all range of "password crackers/checkers/etc" the most popular is OpenBullet. My programs colect data to be used on those tools. SentryMBA is popular too and easy to use.
Yeah, thats good to know. :smile: Started trying it out a couple days ago, just to compare it and see if I like it. Is OpenBullet the biggest on the market? Would you recommend that one? Or does Blackbullet have any advantages?

RE: MEGA CONFIG PACK MARCH 2021 (OpenBullet, BlackBullet, Storm, SentryMBA, SilverBullet) - dpnisprsplguz - 04-04-2021

Quote:(04-04-2021, 07:32 PM)hacxx Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2021, 07:23 PM)poi$on ivy Wrote:

OpenBullet is the best choice.
Im feeling the same way too. OB allows you to run multiple runners at once, so.

RE: MEGA CONFIG PACK MARCH 2021 (OpenBullet, BlackBullet, Storm, SentryMBA, SilverBullet) - pentremite327779 - 05-21-2023

@

- Lock this thread. Thanks.

RE: MEGA CONFIG PACK MARCH 2021 (OpenBullet, BlackBullet, Storm, SentryMBA, SilverBullet) - euryokies774659 - 05-22-2023

Quote:(05-21-2023, 07:46 PM)hacxx Wrote:

@

- Lock this thread. Thanks.
Done.