0Day Forums
Logi SE - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://zeroday.vip)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Social Hacking (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Social-Hacking)
+--- Thread: Logi SE (/Thread-Logi-SE)

Pages: 1 2

Logi SE - twill503 - 01-06-2023

Hello everyone, the representative asked me for an invoice. He says we couldn't verify the invoice even though I gave him a real invoice. Why are they so stupid and who is verifying the bills?
Also is there anything I can tell them so SE can continue?

RE: Logi SE - nativenesses83213 - 01-06-2023

Quote:He says we couldn't verify the invoice even though I gave him a real invoice.
What part of the Invoice couldn't he verify? Order number, retailer etc?

If It's real, there wouldn't be a problem.

RE: Logi SE - pavilioned905983 - 01-06-2023

Quote:(01-06-2023, 10:25 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:He says we couldn't verify the invoice even though I gave him a real invoice.
What part of the Invoice couldn't he verify? Order number, retailer etc?

If It's real, there wouldn't be a problem.
The invoice is absolutely correct, I checked and downloaded it from the seller's invoice inquiry tool and sent it to the representative. I don't know which part of the invoice they couldn't verify but the invoice is the one the seller sent me.

RE: Logi SE - parenchyme22099 - 01-06-2023

Quote:(01-06-2023, 10:49 AM)zinatron Wrote:

The invoice is absolutely correct, I checked and downloaded it from the seller's invoice inquiry tool and sent it to the representative. I don't know which part of the invoice they couldn't verify but the invoice is the one the seller sent me.
In that case, they're mismanaging and complicating the claim.

Ask them to justify why It cannot be verified.

RE: Logi SE - seromuscular54045 - 01-06-2023

Quote:(01-06-2023, 11:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2023, 10:49 AM)zinatron Wrote:

I have requested this information, awaiting a response from them.

RE: Logi SE - lilahrpc - 01-06-2023

Quote:(01-06-2023, 01:56 PM)zinatron Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2023, 11:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2023, 10:49 AM)zinatron Wrote:

Good.

Please tag me when they reply.

RE: Logi SE - erbium478803 - 01-10-2023

Quote:(01-06-2023, 03:08 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2023, 01:56 PM)zinatron Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2023, 11:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Good.

Please tag me when they reply.
The representative again refused. Message from the representative: Unfortunately, we were not able to validate the receipt from the retailer. Without a valid itemized copy of your proof of purchase we cannot proceed with your claim and have no choice but to reject it. If you wish to provide a valid receipt/invoice as requested, we will reopen your claim.

RE: Logi SE - triton268329 - 01-10-2023

Quote:(01-10-2023, 09:00 PM)zinatron Wrote:

The representative again refused. Message from the representative: Unfortunately, we were not able to validate the receipt from the retailer. Without a valid itemized copy of your proof of purchase we cannot proceed with your claim and have no choice but to reject it. If you wish to provide a valid receipt/invoice as requested, we will reopen your claim.
Given them the same receipt, and they'll reopen the claim.

Perhaps another representative with common sense will validate It. If not, once again ask which part of the receipt Is not valid.

RE: Logi SE - Proprinthead538 - 03-18-2023

Quote:(01-11-2023, 01:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2023, 09:00 PM)zinatron Wrote:

Perhaps another representative with common sense will validate It. If not, once again ask which part of the receipt Is not valid.

This thread is a little old, but i got the exact same response from Logi today...

I wonder if its because i have used a same drop address? But i havent se'd logi in at least 2 years?

Anyway something is making them reject my claim, not sure if i should start again?

RE: Logi SE - roderickroderigo994 - 03-18-2023

Quote:(03-18-2023, 08:57 PM)Craig1690 Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2023, 01:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2023, 09:00 PM)zinatron Wrote:

This thread is a little old, but i got the exact same response from Logi today...

I wonder if its because i have used a same drop address? But i havent se'd logi in at least 2 years?

Anyway something is making them reject my claim, not sure if i should start again?
I cannot blindly comment.

I don't know your account and order history, nor the events of your SE.