Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 571 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
29k MAIL ACCESS [BTC, Uplay, NETFLIX, Origin, Fortnite, VPN, STEAM & MORE]

Quote:(02-09-2019, 05:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-08-2019, 07:49 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Also, any good programmer will create a system that detects bruteforcing regardless of different ip addresses.

All that's required, Is to Implement a CAPTCHA service with "every login".
Yes, that would work. However it's not very user friendly of course.

Also it depends on what kind of captcha you are using. Some captchas can be easily 'decoded'. Spam programs such as Xrumer can defeat most captchas quite easily.

Quote:(02-09-2019, 12:57 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2019, 11:11 AM)UplayAlts Wrote:

That's why I said: "Unless your program uses random ip addresses".

Also, any good programmer will create a system that detects bruteforcing regardless of different ip addresses. If someone tries 1000s of attempts on one account and they don't get banned it's time to fire the developer. There are loads of ways to stop bruteforcing, an effective way is to let the program hang for a second before sending a response back. Usually I just set a 1 second delay making bruteforcing practically worthless.

Well, cracking still works on almost every big service, and you cannot simply put a 1 second delay of logging in when hundres of people log into it every couple of seconds.
Yes, you can. The 1 second delay is used on the connection where the user failed to login. Why would you think that, that would affect other users? Are you familiar with writing web applications?

Yea so how are they going to track you when you connect it to thousands of proxies?

Quote:(02-09-2019, 01:05 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2019, 12:57 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2019, 11:11 AM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Well, cracking still works on almost every big service, and you cannot simply put a 1 second delay of logging in when hundres of people log into it every couple of seconds.
Yes, you can. The 1 second delay is used on the connection where the user failed to login. Why would you think that, that would affect other users? Are you familiar with writing web applications?

Yea so how are they going to track you when you connect it to thousands of proxies?
Everyone can ultimately be tracked if law enforcers want to put the effort into it, but what does this have to do with our discussion earlier?

Quote:(02-09-2019, 01:00 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2019, 05:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

Also, any good programmer will create a system that detects bruteforcing regardless of different ip addresses.

All that's required, Is to Implement a CAPTCHA service with "every login".
Yes, that would work. However it's not very user friendly of course.

Also it depends on what kind of captcha you are using. Some captchas can be easily 'decoded'. Spam programs such as Xrumer can defeat most captchas quite easily.

In terms of bruteforcing, It'll certainly be of help.

I agree with the CAPTCHA type- some are extremely simple to bypass.

Quote:(02-09-2019, 01:58 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2019, 01:05 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2019, 12:57 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Everyone can ultimately be tracked if law enforcers want to put the effort into it, but what does this have to do with our discussion earlier?

I honestly don't know if you are trolling or not, the point is that cracking still works on almost every service and cannot be easily patched by adding some delay.

Quote:(02-10-2019, 09:44 AM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2019, 03:16 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2019, 01:58 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

I honestly don't know if you are trolling or not, the point is that cracking still works on almost every service and cannot be easily patched by adding some delay.
Why would I be trolling? If you're developer you know exactly why things work or don't. It's simple:
1- attacker sends post request to login handler
2- handler matches with database records
3- server sends response back (fail/success)
4- program analyzes response
5- attacker tries again
Usually the response only takes some milliseconds, which yes would allow bruteforcing to be possible.

If you're a developer with more than half a brain though, you could do this to stop bf-ing:
At step 4 the program waits for the response, after all the program needs to know whether the login was successful or not. Right?
Good! Look at this pseudo code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Instead of getting the response back in several ms, your bruteforcer has to wait for more than 1 second, this would totally destroy the effectiveness of your bruteforce program.
It's nothing but simple logic, I can write you a sample code if you still don't believe me.

The reason why some sites can be bruteforced is that not every programmer is a good programmer, hence I said if bf-ing works on your site it's time to fire the developer.

This wouldn't work because every attempt is on a different ip adress. Because of the proxies...

Quote:(02-09-2019, 03:16 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2019, 01:58 PM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2019, 01:05 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Why would I be trolling? If you're developer you know exactly why things work or don't. It's simple:
5- attacker tries again
Usually the response only takes some milliseconds, which yes would allow bruteforcing to be possible.

If you're a developer with more than half a brain though, you could do this to stop bf-ing:
At step 4 the program waits for the response, after all the program needs to know whether the login was successful or not. Right?

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Instead of getting the response back in several ms, your bruteforcer has to wait for more than 1 second, this would totally destroy the effectiveness of your bruteforce program.
It's nothing but simple logic, I can write you a sample code if you still don't believe me.

The reason why some sites can be bruteforced is that not every programmer is a good programmer, hence I said if bf-ing works on your site it's time to fire the developer.

Quote:(02-10-2019, 09:56 AM)UplayAlts Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2019, 09:44 AM)zomgwtfbekjam Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2019, 03:16 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:

5- attacker tries again

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

This wouldn't work because every attempt is on a different ip adress. Because of the proxies...
What does that have to do with it?
Your program waits for a response and my method WILL make it wait before the program makes another attempt, it's simple as that. I'm not going to explain it even more.