Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 251 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
9 Year Old Accidently Shoots Instructor with Uzi

The title & video pretty much says it all but here is my opinion on it:
Personally, what I think we should put a age limit and not ban them totally because that's just stupid to ban them totally. I think the age limit would be good around 16-18 or something close to that. Because honestly, 9 year olds should not be given a car, or anything like that why should they have a gun?

But what do you think about this? Do you think we should raise the age limit for shooting a gun, or should we let 9 year olds shoot guns? Post your opinion below on this.

I saw this video a while ago(like 4 days ago). it was just-
I want to see the part where his head goes *boom*

Quote:(09-01-2014, 12:06 AM)Feat Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I saw this video a while ago(like 4 days ago). it was just-
I want to see the part where his head goes *boom*

I'd rather not.

The girl must have been so psychologically shocked from that, I hate that she'll have to live with and cope with that event for the rest of her life. Even if the instructor's family accepts it as a fatal accident and nothing more (good for the girl), it still must be a horrible event for everyone.

I agree with you Nucka - there shouldn't be a ban outright for them, but we should give them an age limit when they're more at-age.

I don't know why I wasn't expecting that video to cut off at the end when it's on YT. But yeah, rewinded the video ten times thinking my computer was lagging at the end LOL.

That's really bad and dumb parenting.

Wow, this is extremely disturbing and unfortunate. It gave me a sick feeling in my stomach.

I agree with you, they shouldn't be completely banned, just an age limit should be put on them. I'm thinking either 18 or 21.

People can die surfing, should we put an age limit on that too. Plenty of kids learn to hunt and use guns. Age restrictions are a very good way to lead to more restrictions.

Quote:(09-01-2014, 01:47 AM)chronical Wrote:

Wow, this is extremely disturbing and unfortunate. It gave me a sick feeling in my stomach.

I agree with you, they shouldn't be completely banned, just an age limit should be put on them. I'm thinking either 18 or 21.

I completely disagree. It's at the discretion of the owner as to whether or not accidents like these happen. Even from a young age, I went hunting, and even won competitions. I don't think I should have been restricted from doing so, as I knew what I was doing, and the people supervising me knew what they were doing. This guy clearly didn't know what he was doing.

Quote:(09-01-2014, 03:31 AM)Oni Wrote:

I completely disagree. It's at the discretion of the owner as to whether or not accidents like these happen. Even from a young age, I went hunting, and even won competitions. I don't think I should have been restricted from doing so, as I knew what I was doing, and the people supervising me knew what they were doing. This guy clearly didn't know what he was doing.

Thank g-d not everyone here is a dumbass. Restrictions lead to more restrictions.

I feel for the girl and the instructor. She might be traumatized.