Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 454 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
APK to Root your Phone

If you wanna root your phone, just search for this in the Google PlayStore, Root Android Smart G.
HAPPY ROOTING!

I doubt it bypasses Knox protection for quite a few phones.

Plus after further research, it just tells you other tools to use. It's literally a money whoring application.

Quote:(05-08-2018, 06:26 PM)Vespei Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (05-08-2018, 06:24 PM)Shin Wrote:

Nope, wrong. You see, these things require amounts of process, and some aren't even trusted. If you go on apps like lucky patcher etc, you can link up how you can get your phone rooted, using different things like tweakbox if on iOS, and key master if you're on android.

There are apps to one tap root, however, most phones protect against it. This app is just for grinding money, It links you to legitimate sites that do one tap rooting, such as kingroot, etc.

Mhm, I've used kingroot a few years back, it's legitimate, but it requires a specific type of phone, and usb etc

Nope, wrong. You see, these things require amounts of process, and some aren't even trusted. If you go on apps like lucky patcher etc, you can link up how you can get your phone rooted, using different things like tweakbox if on iOS, and key master if you're on android.

Quote:(05-08-2018, 06:24 PM)Shin Wrote:

There are apps to one tap root, however, most phones protect against it. This app is just for grinding money, It links you to legitimate sites that do one tap rooting, such as kingroot, etc.

Quote:(05-08-2018, 06:27 PM)Shin Wrote:

Quote: (05-08-2018, 06:26 PM)Vespei Wrote:

Quote: (05-08-2018, 06:24 PM)Shin Wrote:

Mhm, I've used kingroot a few years back, it's legitimate, but it requires a specific type of phone, and usb etc

I mean, kingroot on certain phones just requires the app. (Older Samsung etc)
Most modern samsung phones require entirely re-flashing the phone due to Knox protection and it preventing boot up if modified rom.

Nonetheless, I might try out a few listed on the App. I'm still waiting to root my phone, I still haven't been able to do it (right). I have an LG K8 Lite and it really, really needs rooting. Since there is only 8GB of internal memory, I can only install a limited amount of applications, and I can't directly install them on my SD Card.

Quote:(05-08-2018, 06:22 PM)Vespei Wrote:

It's literally a money whoring application.

Much the same with a lot of apps.

They promise the world and deliver little. Provided their greed for money Is fulfilled, they don't care what marketing ploy Is used to achieve It.

The only on-device rooting app that works consistently has been Kingroot/Kingoroot/Kingoapp in my experience. The issue with it, is that its closed source. On-device root exploits are literally just priv-esc exploits, and should be patched ASAP. With open apps, they allow Google to patch the vulnerability, and help the community, but closed ones prevent that (you can always try and RE it though).
On-device rooting tools are dangerous for both the community and users.

No, it's iroot. That's the best app to root your phone.
check it out