Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 454 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
APK to Root your Phone

"If you have an OS between Android 4.2.2 and Android 5.1, downloading the Kingroot app on

[To see links please register here]

will literally root your Android in just seconds"

Quote:(05-08-2018, 06:19 PM)hackyou92 Wrote:

If you wanna root your phone, just search for this in the Google PlayStore, Root Android Smart G.
HAPPY ROOTING!
how

my mobile 3s prime redmi
could you tell me how to root my mobile please

My mobile 3s prime redmi
could you tell me
how to root my mobile please

any possible ways to root my phone

Quote:(02-12-2020, 08:38 AM)proPLAYER0 Wrote:

Quote: (05-08-2018, 06:19 PM)hackyou92 Wrote:

If you wanna root your phone, just search for this in the Google PlayStore, Root Android Smart G.
HAPPY ROOTING!
how

my mobile 3s prime redmi
could you tell me how to root my mobile please

My mobile 3s prime redmi
could you tell me
how to root my mobile please

I couldn't locate Root Android Smart G on Google Play, only

Is this app still better than king root ???

Most usually perform well on rooted device. I prefer to root my phone than to leave it as it is. Rooted device has more features

i tested kingroot and it works very well on my mobile

To anyone who wants to root their device, go on to XDA, and look up your device. If there is a safe way of rooting your device, then it will be on there. XDA is hundreds certified programmers working for free to provide anything Android. Everything from Apps to ROMs to Rooting.

I'd suggest not trusting other sources, or one click root apps. Many of these, including Kingroot/Kingoroot/Kingoapp, install adware and other stuff in background.

Can i root android 10 without laptop

Well if you're talking about the best video editing app for TikTok or Instagram reel then Kinemaster Black will best for you. Thank you goodbye.