Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 360 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Amazing Torrent Site For Creatives

Hey guys i wanted to share this amazing torrent site that i've been using for YEARS.

What you can find on this site (31,000 torrents so far!):
  • Cracked versions of almost every design, animation, 3D, and video editing program
  • Best plugins for these programs
  • Leaked tutorials from industry professionals (lots of Lynda.com tutorials)
  • 3D materials and models
  • Game development assets
This site has been my goto whenever i need anything Video/Design related. I figured it was too good not to share with this community!

They only open their registration on the 1st and 15th of every month.

[To see links please register here]

While you wait for the 15th or 1st, check out their blog which has a more organized view of tutorials, programs, materials, and plugins:

(site is super buggy, i don't usually browse here)

Nice share. Looks like I'll be back July 1st to register for the site.

I don't really mess with torrent sites, but for certain things you have to. I might check this out.

tanks you... have a nice day

I've been using The Pirate Bay for many years to date, hence didn't (and still don't) have the need to look elsewhere.

I shall take this under advisement.
Thanks for contributing.

Quote:(06-27-2019, 04:36 AM)mothered Wrote:

I've been using The Pirate Bay for many years to date, hence didn't (and still don't) have the need to look elsewhere.

Thanks for contributing.

I have noticed there is a lot of recently updated plugins and programs on here that i was never able to find on TPB. Also its Ad-free!

Quote:(06-27-2019, 03:18 PM)Jared Wrote:

Quote: (06-27-2019, 04:36 AM)mothered Wrote:

Thanks for contributing.

I have noticed there is a lot of recently updated plugins and programs on here that i was never able to find on TPB. Also its Ad-free! :cool:

It's a huge bonus, If It contains torrents that The Pirate Bay fails to provide.

I'll use It later tonight.
Thanks again.

reminder that the registration is open for this, i really recommend checking it out

Awesome. Sounds like a nice site to check out. Thanks for the info.

can someone pm me an invite code, registration is closed