Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 532 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Anime Face Masks?

Quote:(11-03-2020, 04:20 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

They're so cool.

I'm going to convince (social engineer) my boss at work to order some.

This is a great plan. I fully approve xD

Quote:(11-03-2020, 11:05 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (11-03-2020, 04:20 AM)mothered Wrote:

They're so cool.

Given the COVID-19 situation, It's mandatory that my work provide masks for Its employees.

At the moment, they're the surgical masks, but I'm hoping that will change (at least for a few of us) with my request.

Quote:(11-03-2020, 11:23 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-03-2020, 11:05 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (11-03-2020, 04:20 AM)mothered Wrote:

They're so cool.

Given the COVID-19 situation, It's mandatory that my work provide masks for Its employees.

At the moment, they're the surgical masks, but I'm hoping that will change (at least for a few of us) with my request.

The surgical masks are a bit naff, aren't they? We were buying a packet of four. We were lucky to get two that didn't break, out of that packet.

I ended up purchasing some handmade ones on Etsy. They have pockets for filters (and came with a pack of filters), they were fitted for the human face, had a metal nose peg that allowed you to fit it more comfortably and were made from some stunning fabrics. I've shared images of them below. Unsurprisingly, these are fairly expensive at around $10. I ended up buying seven over a period of a month or two and now just wash them in the washing machine once a week.

[Image: il_794xN.2559932934_rbz1.jpg]

[Image: il_794xN.2511125504_jfhu.jpg]

[Image: il_794xN.2557439591_jk5j.jpg]

[Image: il_794xN.2451015387_e3t3.jpg]

Quote:(11-03-2020, 02:26 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

The surgical masks are a bit naff, aren't they?
They're terrible to say the least.

Very uncomfortable and difficult to breathe, particularly when the job Involves manual labor.

I ended up purchasing some handmade ones on Etsy. They have pockets for filters (and came with a pack of filters), they were fitted for the human face, had a metal nose peg that allowed you to fit it more comfortably and were made from some stunning fabrics. I've shared images of them below. Unsurprisingly, these are fairly expensive at around $10. I ended up buying seven over a period of a month or two and now just wash them in the washing machine once a week.

[Image: il_794xN.2559932934_rbz1.jpg]

[Image: il_794xN.2511125504_jfhu.jpg]

[Image: il_794xN.2557439591_jk5j.jpg]

[Image: il_794xN.2451015387_e3t3.jpg]
They're absolutely stunning and as for the cost, I think It's quite reasonable.

Congrats on the purchase.

I know what mask I'm buying...

[Image: Ahegao-Face-Mask-1024x1024.jpg]

Quote:(11-04-2020, 03:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-03-2020, 02:26 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

The surgical masks are a bit naff, aren't they?
They're terrible to say the least.

Very uncomfortable and difficult to breathe, particularly when the job Involves manual labor.

They're absolutely stunning and as for the cost, I think It's quite reasonable.

Congrats on the purchase.

In all fairness, the cost is very reasonable for what they are. I bought some within the first month of lockdown, and all of them have lasted, with a small exception to one nose-peg snapped. I think that was probably due to throwing it in the tumble dryer a couple times by mistake. Not one bit of stitching came loose. They're better value than buying the cheap ones every couple of weeks.

Quote: (11-04-2020, 10:04 AM)Drako Wrote:

I know what mask I'm buying...

[Image: Ahegao-Face-Mask-1024x1024.jpg]

My sibling was taunting me with doing that. I really hope they don't actually go out in public locally with that! xD

I'd buy one with a Zoro scar or a Tokyo ghoul.

since the pandemic started I looked for some masks with anime print but I didn't find anything interesting

Quote:(11-24-2020, 10:28 PM)LovecraftXIX Wrote:

since the pandemic started I looked for some masks with anime print but I didn't find anything interesting

What sort of thing we're you looking for?

Honestly, I just see masks as another fancy stuff to wear that you can do in so many combinations with your outfit. It was just the perfect opportunity to open a business. I know it's not going to last forever, but for now, I can make my brand known with this iconic product and then rebrand as the pandemic situation starts to calm down. I've been thinking about it for a while once masks became mandatory and once I found the perfect supplier to sell [redacted]sublimation face masks I knew it was go time. It's been going really nice and I'm proud of how I've been dealing as a brand new business owner.