Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 532 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Anime Face Masks?

Quote:(11-04-2020, 10:04 AM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I know what mask I'm buying...

[Image: Ahegao-Face-Mask-1024x1024.jpg]

you will never catch me at school wearing one of those bro..

Kakashi face mask might be the easiest we can wear during this pandemic it looks cool and it's pretty funcional now

Oh just lol, I will never wear such masks since it makes fun of me. In my country people point out every single thing so its not good for me lol

Quote:(07-02-2021, 06:06 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (11-04-2020, 11:04 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (11-04-2020, 03:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

They're terrible to say the least.

Very uncomfortable and difficult to breathe, particularly when the job Involves manual labor.

They're absolutely stunning and as for the cost, I think It's quite reasonable.

Congrats on the purchase.

In all fairness, the cost is very reasonable for what they are. I bought some within the first month of lockdown, and all of them have lasted, with a small exception to one nose-peg snapped. I think that was probably due to throwing it in the tumble dryer a couple times by mistake. Not one bit of stitching came loose. They're better value than buying the cheap ones every couple of weeks.

Quote: (11-04-2020, 10:04 AM)Drako Wrote:

My sibling was taunting me with doing that. I really hope they don't actually go out in public locally with that! xD

When you start thinking about the possibility of co-workers or people you used to know running into you, it loses the appeal...

"That's so funny I want one!" *Wears it in public and the boss walks past in town*....

Quote:(11-04-2020, 11:04 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (11-04-2020, 03:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-03-2020, 02:26 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

The surgical masks are a bit naff, aren't they?
They're terrible to say the least.

Very uncomfortable and difficult to breathe, particularly when the job Involves manual labor.

Quote:(11-03-2020, 02:26 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I ended up purchasing some handmade ones on Etsy. They have pockets for filters (and came with a pack of filters), they were fitted for the human face, had a metal nose peg that allowed you to fit it more comfortably and were made from some stunning fabrics. I've shared images of them below. Unsurprisingly, these are fairly expensive at around $10. I ended up buying seven over a period of a month or two and now just wash them in the washing machine once a week.
They're absolutely stunning and as for the cost, I think It's quite reasonable.

Congrats on the purchase.

In all fairness, the cost is very reasonable for what they are. I bought some within the first month of lockdown, and all of them have lasted, with a small exception to one nose-peg snapped. I think that was probably due to throwing it in the tumble dryer a couple times by mistake. Not one bit of stitching came loose. They're better value than buying the cheap ones every couple of weeks.

Quote: (11-04-2020, 10:04 AM)Drako Wrote:

My sibling was taunting me with doing that. I really hope they don't actually go out in public locally with that! xD

When you start thinking about the possibility of co-workers or people you used to know running into you, it loses the appeal...

Anime face mask is a great idea to look cool and safe during this pandemic.
Hope our Anime lovers support this great initiative.

Came across this cool face mask of Almight from Baku No Hero Academia.
A Good Way to Stay safe.[Image: ur,flat_mask_three_quarter,tall_portrait,750x1000.jpg]

Quote:(07-03-2021, 07:53 PM)Maality Wrote:

Came across this cool face mask of Almight from Baku No Hero Academia.
A Good Way to Stay safe.[Image: ur,flat_mask_three_quarter,tall_portrait,750x1000.jpg]

That's actually quite comical! You probably could get away with wearing this one in public.

Great way to stay safe from this Pandemic and Pollution. This would motivated Kids and anime lovers to wear mask. Good way to stay cool and safe at the same time.

I've noticed that there are some attractive reusable face masks available. Would you be willing to wear one of these in public? I will suggest you to buy face masks from Viromasks.