Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 623 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Anime Lounge #1

Just thought I'd make a lounge to chat about anime and what not. Please follow the rules of the forum, obviously and have fun.

I'm currently watching Hunter X Hunter. I have about 60 more episodes until I'm caught up before they make a new one. It's very good and has me hooked.

What you guys watching/doing?

Currently watching a few anime series I haven't been able to watch/rewatch

-Beyond the Boundary
-My Little Monster
-Recently, My Sister Is Unusual
-Sakura Trick
-Nisekoi
-Mikakunin De Shinkoukei

And that's about it. Other than that, I might re-read Yotsuba.

I want to start a anime featuring a guy forced to be a girl. Does anyone know any good ones?

Quote:(03-18-2014, 08:20 AM)Customer Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Currently watching a few anime series I haven't been able to watch/rewatch

-Beyond the Boundary
-My Little Monster
-Recently, My Sister Is Unusual
-Sakura Trick
-Nisekoi
-Mikakunin De Shinkoukei

And that's about it. Other than that, I might re-read Yotsuba.

Nice choices. I'm re-watching Clannad. It's so beautiful, I had to watch it again.

Quote:(03-18-2014, 10:20 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

I want to start a anime featuring a guy forced to be a girl. Does anyone know any good ones?

Not off the top of my head, but if I find one I'll let you know. I'm sure there are some good ones out there.

Quote:(03-18-2014, 10:17 PM)Dissociation Wrote:

Nice choices. I'm re-watching Clannad. It's so beautiful, I had to watch it again.

I might do so as well.

I love Clannad.

Relaxing to some Attack on Titan music.

So nice.

I`m watching nothing atm.. Just waiting for next Kill la Kill episode

Quote:(03-20-2014, 12:31 AM)Dissociation Wrote:

I was hesitant on watching it due to all the hype it got and some hate. But I'm glad I did, personally it is great. I'll likely finish it in a couple days.

I watched it way back, but I held off a little while for the same reasons.

Quote:(03-20-2014, 12:09 AM)Dissociation Wrote:

Sword Art Online is pretty decent. I finally got around to watching it, only on episode 4 right now though.

Oh wow, I'm surprised you haven't seen it. It's one of my favorite anime for sure (mainly because Jiggly and I enjoyed it).