Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 509 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
Anime you refused to watch but later realized was cool

For me, it was one piece and you guys ?

I was first hesitant to watch Attack of Titans, later fell in love with it. Awesome anime.

I was skeptical to watch Fairy tale first, then was drawn into it. All the characters were unique and each arc was awesome. The theme music is something out of the world. Loved watching it.

One piece , watched it after anime aired 600 episodes

Quote:(08-02-2021, 06:52 PM)Alex1759 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

naruto i thought it was shounen and that shounen had repetitive plot, but actually naruto plot is multigenerations and goes into complex themes like hard work vs talent or neglect resulting in hatred of people or idolizing friendship with people. do people with no friends who get friends value their friendship lots? or do they embrace neglect and unvalue friendship? also ramen is very tasty! show is lots long though and has lots episodes that do not move the story.

Inuyasha.

A Mid-Tier Anime but the storyline was fairly good.

Hi
How are you?
I am new here

One Piece, but now I watch it and I actually like it.

Hi
How are you?
I am new here

I refused to watch Naruto at first, and I was wrong as hell.

buut