Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 397 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Any good Netflix movie or series?

I just finished the first season of The Witcher. If you like fantasy with a ton of action, it's great. Granted, there is a lot of blood and a fair bit of nudity...

I'm sure you'll enjoy this.

Quote:(07-13-2020, 04:27 AM)phenexfirf Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I just finished the first season of The Witcher. If you like fantasy with a ton of action, it's great. Granted, there is a lot of blood and a fair bit of nudity...

Not as much as the game itself

Quote:(07-10-2020, 07:16 AM)Aeiou Wrote:

Recommend me some Netflix series or movies

I'm open to any recommendation

I'm bored as fck
have you tried Brooklyn Nine-Nine, try it if your into humor you will like it

Quote:(07-10-2020, 07:16 AM)Aeiou Wrote:

I'm bored as fck

here are a couple,

Dorohedoro
kakegurui
The seven deadly sins
Violet evergarden

All of these are anime but they take you on an incredible journey which everyone should see, anime just provides so much more creativity for their characters and can wholeheartedly recommend these ones on Netflix.

Quote:(07-17-2020, 05:44 PM)ManakaJunpei Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2020, 07:16 AM)Aeiou Wrote:

I'm bored as fck

here are a couple,

Dorohedoro
kakegurui
The seven deadly sins
Violet evergarden

All of these are anime but they take you on an incredible journey which everyone should see, anime just provides so much more creativity for their characters and can wholeheartedly recommend these ones on Netflix.

I really do not like anime, any other recommendation other than anime?

Quote:(07-17-2020, 06:06 PM)Aeiou Wrote:

Quote: (07-17-2020, 05:44 PM)ManakaJunpei Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2020, 07:16 AM)Aeiou Wrote:

I'm bored as fck

here are a couple,

Dorohedoro
kakegurui
The seven deadly sins
Violet evergarden

I really do not like anime, any other recommendation other than anime?

Alright let's see,

Lie to me (very fun to learn about human behavior as well in an entertaining way)
How to sell drugs online (fast) kinda quirky and unrealistic but it was fun to watch none the less
Bojack horseman (Goes into depth about self reflecting and depression I love this show)
Dirty money (the trump episode is really really good)

Hope this helps!

I've stumbled across the following movie a couple of days ago. It seems well worthy of watching.

Quote:(07-18-2020, 03:59 PM)man_neka Wrote:

while we are on the netflix subject has anyone seen dark is it any good ?

I have watched the first 4 episodes, ultimately stopped due to it being in German and me not being able to do multiple things while watching the show which is a big let-down but can also be a plus its just a matter of perspective since it did make you solely focus on the show, so weigh the positives against the negatives for yourself and make a decision based on that (It's a decent story though)

while we are on the netflix subject has anyone seen dark is it any good ?